XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

So, I just realized after tomorrow I will not have internet until the 13th. I'm moving and that is the earliest they can hook it up. I will be able to play then though, so is there any way to hold the advancing of the next week an extra day or two? I think I am playing another member.

Yeah not a problem

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

Has asked to be removed for the time being while he is out of town. So who ever has to play Troy this week when I get home from work, should be around 7pm CST. I will remove him and make Troy a CPU controlled team. When I have done that I will post a message on here and send one via xbox live as well so you can play this weeks game.

The Commish

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

Has asked to be removed for the time being while he is out of town. So who ever has to play Troy this week when I get home from work, should be around 7pm CST. I will remove him and make Troy a CPU controlled team. When I have done that I will post a message on here and send one via xbox live as well so you can play this weeks game.

The Commish

Thanks. I was just coming on here to try and figure out what the **** was going on since he never responds to my messages.