XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

f that game cable guy. facemask every play. 7 penalties for me 1 for you and 5 turnovers for me. I'm p*ssed off big time over that game.

EDIT: gg to u. I can handle 4 penalties and 3 turnovers, it looked like a da*n jv game out there.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f that game cable guy. facemask every play. 7 penalties for me 1 for you and 5 turnovers for me. I'm p*ssed off big time over that game.

EDIT: gg to u. I can handle 4 penalties and 3 turnovers, it looked like a da*n jv game out there.

Yeah you did have a ton of face mask penalties. Did you have strip ball on aggressive?

how did you like the 2 screens passes. During the entire 1 half I blitzed you almost every single down.

They were nice. I believe it was the first one that went 90 + yards I F'n over ran it. I saw a wide open lane to you. I sprinted and was going to do a big hit on you and I wound up going underneath you. I guess you can say I got a taste of my own medicine with those. You were spanking my a** in that game.

We've a couple of games. would you say I'm predictable?

They were nice. I believe it was the first one that went 90 + yards I F'n over ran it. I saw a wide open lane to you. I sprinted and was going to do a big hit on you and I wound up going underneath you. I guess you can say I got a taste of my own medicine with those. You were spanking my a** in that game.

We've a couple of games. would you say I'm predictable?

at times your as predictable as the tides. I try to keep people guessing. 3rd and 5 I'll call for an all out blitz

That was the offense I've been waiting on

That was a nice offensive output that game. It's a good thing I didn't have the lead on you in the 4th quarter. Just Akiva. I ran the ball for 4 straight mins in the 4th quarter in the game we played today. I think he's still ticked off at me for that.

I've been using Tulane's playbook so far. Going to try a different one out next time I use them

That was a nice offensive output that game. It's a good thing I didn't have the lead on you in the 4th quarter. Just Akiva. I ran the ball for 4 straight mins in the 4th quarter in the game we played today. I think he's still ticked off at me for that.

I've been using Tulane's playbook so far. Going to try a different one out next time I use them

no, im ticked at how my i tried to user catch an interception and i seemed to have the best position and made a good jump for the ball, then your guy came down with it. <_<

I think this dynasty is going to move pretty fast atleast untill we run into scheduling issues in some user vs user games

I hope it does. It will keep it from getting boring. Having to wait 3-5 days to play the next week. I plan on everything running smoothly. When all games for said week are played we move to the next. I know their will be some delays here and there b/c of work schedules and people leaving town for the weekend type stuff. I really don't see player vs player matches being hard to get done. We are all on the boards pretty much at the same time and we all watch the Braves and can play a game after the Braves game