Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

Need help. How do you send an invite to someone on your friends list to play a game. Everytime I pull up someone on the friends list to invite them to a game. That option is not able to be used

I just got to the leader boards in the xbox live area on the game. click the person you want to play and send invite

By the way we are still waiting for 5 more people to do their preseason stuff, then we can get this dynasty rolling.

By the way we are still waiting for 5 more people to do their preseason stuff, then we can get this dynasty rolling.

I can't believe I have a 4 star player that has me in his top 8. If I can upset a couple of big teams I could get some decent players. Half of my recruits are being recruited by other people in the league. I'm hitting the 3 star and a few 4 and 5 star plays hard.

All I know is that I am not all that good at this game, but it is a good time :)

Have fun stealing my recruits, jerks...

I wouldnt worry about it you'll get better as you play the game more and in this dynasty we're going to lose we all have bad teams

Ill have my work cut out for me in recruiting for SMU this season nobody higher than a 2 star had me in their top 10

its going to be atleast 3 years till you have an ok team. I'm going after a few top 25 schools and if I can beat them more players my like my team

Whoever's in charge can I get two of my non-confrence games changed to Texas and Texas Tech, both at home.

You should be able to do so in the first two weeks

Whoever's in charge can I get two of my non-confrence games changed to Texas and Texas Tech, both at home.

You should be able to do so in the first two weeks

You have TT at home in week 2. Rest of your Non Conf. schedule is preset for

Week 3 @ Oklahoma St.

Week 4 @ UTEP

Week 6 vs Navy

I can either but Texas or TT in at Week 2 but no where else.

I can put TCU in Week 3 or 4

wow. i just beat the biggest dumb@ss in the world. he's up by 10 (uf) with 56 seconds remaining and i have two timeouts. he runs the ball once and i use one of my timeouts, then he decides to throw the ball. i get a pick six and he does the EXACT same thing on the next drive and i get another pick six.i swear, that has got to be the most agressive player and perhaps the dumbest player to live on the face of this earth.

wow. i just beat the biggest dumb@ss in the world. he's up by 10 (uf) with 56 seconds remaining and i have two timeouts. he runs the ball once and i use one of my timeouts, then he decides to throw the ball. i get a pick six and he does the EXACT same thing on the next drive and i get another pick six.i swear, that has got to be the most agressive player and perhaps the dumbest player to live on the face of this earth.

when we played you know I was conservative at the end of the game, but my god is that guy ********. Also I hate those type players

when we played you know I was conservative at the end of the game, but my god is that guy ********. Also I hate those type players

yeah im just laughing my *** off because he got SO MANY BREAKS during the game and then he just threw it away anyways. :lol::lol::lol: i hate it when they try to destroy you when its already over, but i cant say i hated it this time.. :lol:

You have TT at home in week 2. Rest of your Non Conf. schedule is preset for

Week 3 @ Oklahoma St.

Week 4 @ UTEP

Week 6 vs Navy

I can either but Texas or TT in at Week 2 but no where else.

I can put TCU in Week 3 or 4

Thanks, cant wait to get this thing started

Some info on non conference games. If I had to replace your team with a team in either Conf. You take the team that I replaced you with schedule. Example: I put Vandy in C-USA. They no longer have Vandy's schedule they had while they were in the SEC, including non-Conf. games. They swapped schedules with whoever place I switched them with in C-USA. So if I swapped Vandy and Memphis. Vandy now has Memphis' schedule including non-Conf. games

Thanks, cant wait to get this thing started

Is that Non-Conf. schedule OK or do you want me to add TCU in place of some one else.

Still need Ibis and sw ga falcon to do their preseaon stuff by 7pm EST. I will start season by 8 pm EST

did you pm them?

OK I don't wish to be mean, but if the last 2 guys do not do their preseason and say they are ready. I will remove them and start this up at 7pm EST on Sunday. We will have a total of 10 teams. Each division will have 5 of us. Their will be no reshuffling of the divisions since each of those 2 players has 1 team in each division.