Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

no doubt, being up 17 points pretty much calls for being cocky

the only point that went wtf was the fake punt during the 1 half. How about a unranked game with our 2 teams for an exhibition

I'm game. Send me an invite

just send me a friend invite and I'll be back on after Burn Notice is over

the only point that went wtf was the fake punt during the 1 half. How about a unranked game with our 2 teams for an exhibition

that was an accident. i thought the cpu would set the first play as a punt on the play screen, but it was actually a fake and clicked on it really fast w/o paying attention. looked at the play at the line and everything looked fine. tried to punt and then the punter has receivers to throw to, so i was ****ed.

just send me a friend invite and I'll be back on after Burn Notice is over

I sent one out earlier. My GT is littleperson

I got a friend invite from ya, but no invite. Did I get the boot?

It says you were invited. apparently you did get an invite. :blink:

It says you were invited. apparently you did get an invite. :blink:

Hmmm... Maybe I could get another one sent.

Hmmm... Maybe I could get another one sent.

you looked in the right area for your invite, right? were you expecting some message to tell you?

Good Game there House.

yeah for minute there I thought you would come back, but when I did that big hit on you to cause that fumble return for a td, I was feeling a lot better. Tulane has a hard hitting defense so beware of that team and the offense is a little sneaky

yeah for minute there I thought you would come back, but when I did that big hit on you to cause that fumble return for a td, I was feeling a lot better. Tulane has a hard hitting defense so beware of that team and the offense is a little sneaky

Yeah that fumble returned for a TD just stopped any momentum I had. That just took me out of the game.

I still don't know how I scored on that screen pass for a TD. Dude was going everywhere but where I was holding the stick

Yeah that fumble returned for a TD just stopped any momentum I had. That just took me out of the game.

When I saw my guy 20 yards down field I instantly thought big hit. Don't we play later in the dynasty

I still don't know how I scored on that screen pass for a TD. Dude was going everywhere but where I was holding the stick

?????. How about that wr motion option for the td. I don't think your thinking I was gonna pull it out. no homo

When I saw my guy 20 yards down field I instantly thought big hit. Don't we play later in the dynasty

I saw you coming towards me. I couldn't decide what to do. Juke, spin, So I just hit up on the stick to try and run over you

Nope. We are in different Conferences. You're in the Sun Belt and I'm in C-USA

?????. How about that wr motion option for the td. I don't think your thinking I was gonna pull it out. no homo

You caught me off guard with that