Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

OK, I can send invites out now that I have Ibis's GT. We will do 2 games a week. I can send them out today or wait until Saturday. Up to you guys

Since everyone is signed up. Going to send out the invites and get everything going. Remember you have to recruit players

Slight delay guys.

slamee101 & Akiva Schaffer When I try to send you an invite. It says that you don't have an EA Account. I'm guessing you need to go to easports.com and set up an account with them.

Slight delay guys.

slamee101 & Akiva Schaffer When I try to send you an invite. It says that you don't have an EA Account. I'm guessing you need to go to easports.com and set up an account with them.

i told you i have to set up my xbox which is what im doing right now...

i told you i have to set up my xbox which is what im doing right now...

MY bad, I thought you got it in the mail all ready.

im good now... so get slammy to do his thing and we should be good. pm'ing him would be a good idea.

Did that. just waiting for response

smfh, facemask penalty to win the game. what the ****

I know. Can't believe that I practically let you back in the game with a int returned for a td and that long pass that I thought I could intercept. good game though. Each person had their chance to win, just neither team seemed to gain the upper hand.

cool, got a headset?

I have 1, just don't know where its at. I'll find it before the dynasty starts

I know. Can't believe that I practically let you back in the game with a int returned for a td and that long pass that I thought I could intercept. good game though. Each person had their chance to win, just neither team seemed to gain the upper hand.

yeah, i thought you had some breaks too though lol. that second td pass where hernandez barely got one foot in and the ball went JUST over my defender's head. ****, you dominated that first half, i started catching on to your offense, but my o absolutely sucked.

yeah, i thought you had some breaks too though lol. that second td pass where hernandez barely got one foot in and the ball went JUST over my defender's head. ****, you dominated that first half, i started catching on to your offense, but my o absolutely sucked.

I was getting c*cky after the 1 half.