Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

I believe I can do Custom Conf. and make 5 in C-USA and 5 in the Sun Belt. I would do it where everyone is in the same division of course.

That works set it up however you want

can you wait til thursday? i know that ill have everything shipped and set up by then so is it going to hurt to wait three more days? im dying to play this, but i dont want to be left out of this group.

Was planning on starting Sat., but that still all depends on House getting his *** in gear and swapping out the game.

Was planning on starting Sat., but that still all depends on House getting his *** in gear and swapping out the game.

:lol:

im down for that. you had me sweating though when you said that once house gets his team, we'll get this thing started.

I took back the game the game, they didn't have any left. The store will have a shipment in today and I'm going tomorrow to get it. Give me Central Michigan if they meet the star criteria if they don't give me Florida Atlantic .

OK im out... sorry about that... sounded like a good idea at the time; but honestly i dont like this game that much...

i figured better to take my name out now than to get in the middle of a season and quit....

hopefully madden is better. something about this game really bugs me...

So at this point we've established we'll customize C-USA and the Sun Belt so we have people in the same conferences and that we'll play at AA difficulty and I think we said sim 2 or 3 times a week or sooner I assume if everyone completes their stuff I guess that only leaves how long are the quarters? I know default is 5 minutes and thats fine with me if we keep it at 5

So at this point we've established we'll customize C-USA and the Sun Belt so we have people in the same conferences and that we'll play at AA difficulty and I think we said sim 2 or 3 times a week or sooner I assume if everyone completes their stuff I guess that only leaves how long are the quarters? I know default is 5 minutes and thats fine with me if we keep it at 5

We will play on AA and the Quarters will be 5 min. We will do 2 sims per week. If everyone gets them in quickly we can move ahead. Yes I will customize C-USA and Sun Belt. Most probably have all player teams on 1 side of the division and the CPU on the other.

Looking at a set up of

C-USA = Houston, Rice, SMU, Tulane, Vandy

Sun Belt = Troy, MTSU, N. Texas, SDSU, C. Michigan

Sounds good to me Vandy catches a break not having to compete in the SEC

Hopefully the conference prestige recruitment option syncs up to the new conference. Having an extra A+ could be a selling point.

when will you start the dynasty. I'll be busy most of Friday(dad having surgery) and basically all day Saturday(state nursing aid exam).

when will you start the dynasty. I'll be busy most of Friday(dad having surgery) and basically all day Saturday(state nursing aid exam).

Do you have the game yet? I was planning on sending out invites on Saturday.

Do you have the game yet? I was planning on sending out invites on Saturday.

getting it tomorrow, but Saturday sounds good

well I went by and the store didn't have the 360 game. So I went and rented the game for a week

well I went by and the store didn't have the 360 game. So I went and rented the game for a week

So you're good then.

Will send out invites Saturday afternoon.

Still waiting for Ibis to give me his GT so I can add him

So you're good then.

Will send out invites Saturday afternoon.

Still waiting for Ibis to give me his GT so I can add him

I think his GT is Ibis