Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

Can I take San Diego State?

Ahhhhhhh!!! I came in to post that I wanted them <_<

Now I have to figure out who I want.

I switched to UAB. Also when anyone says which team they want or changes their team I will edit the first post to reflect that as soon as I see it.

when deciding on a team don't worry about their playbook b/c you can use whichever playbook you choose.

Which difficulty would everyone prefer to use?

I'll take Vandy, I wouldn't mind seein' how the Commodores hold up, as far as diff, varsity is default ? but whatever is fine by me

Whatever difficulty is fine with me except Freshman thats a little too easy Varsity is the default and that would be fine with me if thats what everyone wants we can always beef up the difficulty after a season or 2 if the majority find it too easy once everyone gets settled in

Invites sent?

Not yet, I need everyone's team first. When you set it up you have to put in every ones GT and their team.

All I really need is for House to pick a team and 1 more person to either pick a team or join up with a team. When that happens we will have 10 teams and can go with that.

I'll be going to target sometime in the next couple of days. They got buy 1 game get another game 50% off

I'd like for the difficulties to be atleast All American just to give us a challenge when we arent playing one another.

I'd like for the difficulties to be atleast All American just to give us a challenge when we arent playing one another.

yeah id even say it needs to be heisman... i dont want to be beating clemson and maryland like it's nothing much. it's a rebuilding dynasty for a reason...

Alright, is Houston still open? GT: GOPDevil

Why did they take University of San Diego out? Josh Johnson is the man.

I would also say all american. Maybe bump it up after the first season. I would like to be able to schedule a powerhouse and not get blown out.

Alright, is Houston still open? GT: GOPDevil

Why did they take University of San Diego out? Josh Johnson is the man.

You're down for Houston

4 C-USA teams now with 3 of us in the same division should be pretty interesting

I believe I can do Custom Conf. and make 5 in C-USA and 5 in the Sun Belt. I would do it where everyone is in the same division of course.

AA it will be. We are at 10 teams. As soon as House gives me a team. We can get this going

can you wait til thursday? i know that ill have everything shipped and set up by then so is it going to hurt to wait three more days? im dying to play this, but i dont want to be left out of this group.