Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

Well I figured we just pick a school thats 1 or 2 stars and go from there build it up recruit whoever you can get whatever program you decide to play with thats what you start with

Agreed that is a lot easier.

So what are we doing Create teams and 1 or 2 star or just 1 of those

using 1 & 2 star teams. It is just a lot easier and will makes sure someone doesn't accidentally create a more powerful team than they should.

We tried to do this last year with Stewie at the helm. His Xbox died by week two and it was over. I will give it another try this year.

I'm Miami.

Go Canes!

Looking to gauge the interest of who would like to do one. If we get enough people I can start one up. You can have up to 12 teams in a Dynasty. It will be a rebuilding Dynasty using 1 & 2 star teams

Cable Guy - littleperson - Army

Unknown - Unkn0wn86

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

House -

Greg M - Mad Tequila Joe

UCSBDirtyBird -

sw ga falcon - sixt6deuce - North Texas

rvrndzombii - revrndzombiezzz

ill play. im getting my xbox bundle on wednesday so if thats too long with you then that's ok. i dont know my gamertag yet... but im thinking that im going to pick middle tennessee state if that's a one or two star team (pretty sure it is)

We tried to do this last year with Stewie at the helm. His Xbox died by week two and it was over. I will give it another try this year.

I'm Miami.

Go Canes!

read the first post

I'm Miami.

Go Canes!

We are doing a rebuilding Dynasty using 1 & 2 star teams only.

ill play. im getting my xbox bundle on wednesday so if thats too long with you then that's ok. i dont know my gamertag yet... but im thinking that im going to pick middle tennessee state if that's a one or two star team (pretty sure it is)

You're good. Wasn't going to start this toward the end of the month. Gives people a chance to get the game. MTSU is yours. Do you have a GT yet?

I'm definitely interested if not too late.

My gamertag is Inkogninja1978

What 1 or 2 star team will you be using?

You're good. Wasn't going to start this toward the end of the month. Gives people a chance to get the game. MTSU is yours. Do you have a GT yet?

not yet, will have one by probably monday or tuesday (my xbox has already been processed for shipping so i will get it early)

not yet, will have one by probably monday or tuesday (my xbox has already been processed for shipping so i will get it early)

Cool, let me know when you have one.

Have room for 1 more. Also is there anybody all ready on the list that does not want to participate in this. If you still do want to I need your GT if I don't have it in the first post and which team you will be using.

Have room for 1 more. Also is there anybody all ready on the list that does not want to participate in this. If you still do want to I need your GT if I don't have it in the first post and which team you will be using.

give me a few days, the game I bought had a massive scratch on it and I have to return it and get another one. Whats Southern Miss star ranking

It is still possible to change teams if you want to. You are not locked in on the team on the first post until the season starts.

If you want a Florida school you could go with: FIU or FAU

I probably will choose 1 of those, just need to look at the playbook