Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

narrowly pulled out a victory over Nevada 35-28. Down by 14 entering the 2 quarter. Fumbled with 1 min to go and Nevada took it back for a td to tie it all up. With 48 seconds left I marched down the field and scored a td with a qb run with 12 left.

narrowly pulled out a victory over Nevada 35-28. Down by 14 entering the 2 quarter. Fumbled with 1 min to go and Nevada took it back for a td to tie it all up. With 48 seconds left I marched down the field and scored a td with a qb run with 12 left.

same type of situation for me. i made some miraculous stops and had to drive down with like two minutes left to kick a field goal.

46 mtsu 44 miss state

same type of situation for me. i made some miraculous stops and had to drive down with like two minutes left to kick a field goal.

46 mtsu 44 miss state

my QB sucked big time. He had I think 4 turnovers by himself. I had to actually pause the game, go outside and let out some stress for a min. I'm about to land a 4 star hb recruit with decent speed. I about cried when the qb fumbled with 1 min to go, and the freaking db took the ball back for a td, and on top of that the run would have been a game clinching first down

Tough loss to Houston 24-19 on a couple of fumbles and I lost my starting QB for the season which puts me without my #1 QB, #1 and 2 RB, #1 WR and my starting LG if only players at SMU could stay healthy

I was just coming here to ask if we're still doing this or not its been almost 2 weeks since the last advance

I do owe an explanation for the lengthy time in between advancements. Work is starting to pick up and wear me down. At the present time I will not be able to keep up and keep this going at a normal pace.

I do owe an explanation for the lengthy time in between advancements. Work is starting to pick up and wear me down. At the present time I will not be able to keep up and keep this going at a normal pace.

Do ya need some help bud ?