Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

OK, since we are ready to move on I will advance the league tonight. We need to get rolling on these games so we can build these teams up. Now that everyone has taken their vacations and that school has started back. Things should start to move quickly now. sorry for the delay guys.

OK,Greg you are go to go. I removed UCSB, for now. Wants Greg gets his game in I will advance.

UCSB when your connection gets better let me know. Will be glad to have you back in this.

OK,Greg you are go to go. I removed UCSB, for now. Wants Greg gets his game in I will advance.

UCSB when your connection gets better let me know. Will be glad to have you back in this.

Alright thanks, I agree about UCSB, seemed like a good guy to me.

throw me back in then ill give it another go

with the luck of the draw you got me this week. When do you wanna play?

i'll take troy

gamertag = eat your maggots

Does the GT include the spaces, Also I will add you tonight when I get home

wow. i just played troy and just...wow. i got picked seven times and still won the game. i had to make a comeback of 10 points in the fourth quarter and just BARELY did so. when i had to kick a tying field goal i drove down the field but wasnt in field position to kick the ball and had 7 seconds left. so i call a play to my te out in the flat and thank god he caught the ball and got out of bounds. kick the ball, go to ot. should have kicked the ball a few times in the 5 or so overtimes i played, but no, i decided not to. stopped them and finally scored a td to end the game.

I think Troy is a little better than they should be in this game

it just pissed me off because every time i brought out a lot of zone coverage, my pass rush couldnt get there. when i blitzed, he still had enough time and poor coverage to throw the ball to a wide open receiver. however, every pass that went troys way was intercepted. so many ridiculous, ridiculous interceptions. had to put my backup quarterback in the game. im probably going to keep him in for the rest of the season because he's a freshman and i can develop him. dwight dasher sucked balls.

guess we missed each other. tonight?

lets try sometime late tonight after 12 am if you want to