Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

We tried to finish this morning, but again the connection dropped. I called the internet provider to the house I just moved to and asked what was going on (this is not the only issue). I was told that they are upgrading stuff in our area and internet might be inconsistent for a few months. I read that is customer service speak for "our internet service sucks." As this problem is not likely to go away any time soon, I should probably withdraw from the league. Sorry for the hold up guys.

We tried to finish this morning, but again the connection dropped. I called the internet provider to the house I just moved to and asked what was going on (this is not the only issue). I was told that they are upgrading stuff in our area and internet might be inconsistent for a few months. I read that is customer service speak for "our internet service sucks." As this problem is not likely to go away any time soon, I should probably withdraw from the league. Sorry for the hold up guys.

thats what was going on in my neighborhood back in April and they finished back July

thats what was going on in my neighborhood back in April and they finished back July

yeah, they said it would be done in October, but I won't have time for 3 attempts a week during this school year, if it stabalizes in the near future i may try to join back up at the beginning of a future season.

Well lets get this thing moving again I dont even remember the last time we advanced

Sorry for the hold up :(

Regardless if everyone gets their game in or not I will advance this tomorrow morning. Want to give House a chance to get his game in.

well I'm back home after a nearly 13 hour trek home that included a stop in Gainesville, didn't know that saturday was move in day at Florida.

GOP Devil left a message for me on Live saying he was going to retire from the Franchise. So can I get another game or something ? I had like 5 recruits coming to visit for this one.

GOP Devil left a message for me on Live saying he was going to retire from the Franchise. So can I get another game or something ? I had like 5 recruits coming to visit for this one.

pretty you will be playing the CPU now

pretty you will be playing the CPU now

Well he hasn't retired as of today so maybe I'll still get a live game, I just want to move on lol and play

Well he hasn't retired as of today so maybe I'll still get a live game, I just want to move on lol and play

Shoot, I thought I had to be kicked. I will go retire now. Good luck, and sorry again for the hold up.

Sorry we never got to finish bud.

It was a good couple of games, and if/when I get my internet fixed I will be looking you up for another game.