Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

Also voting ends tonight at 12:00 am ET. That way We can get things going on who is in or not and get the teams made or picked.

I say 1 or 2 star

Ill have to look at which teams are 1 or 2 stars when I get the game like I said but im in Unkn0wn86 is my GT

Actually SMU should be a 1 or 2 star I believe they were a 1 star in 09 so if they fit ill take SMU

Is there a way to use custom teams? That is if we are doing the whole rebuilding thing. I will probably end up picking this up in a week or two, and I plan on making my Gauchos have an actual team. I could replace Washington State in the Pac 10.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafoo...create_a_school

Yes you can create a team and join an online dynasty from what ive seen but its up to Cable whether or not he would care since hes the commish. In my opinion I dont see a problem with it as long as the team created is a cupcake team to start with since this is a rebuilding dynasty.

Decision has been made. Let's make our own teams that are cupcakes. Should be fun. If you are not interested in this please say so and I will remove your name.

What difficulty are we playing on and what kind of schedule are we looking at 1 sim a day or more of a casual 1 sim every few days

Decision has been made. Let's make our own teams that are cupcakes. Should be fun. If you are not interested in this please say so and I will remove your name.

uhhh. how are we gonna stop ability stacking? People editing their rosters attributes

what about prestige and program stats?

What difficulty are we playing on and what kind of schedule are we looking at 1 sim a day or more of a casual 1 sim every few days

Even though I will be commish. I want everyone's feed back. I'm thinking AA difficulty and probably 2 - 3 games a week. If everyone can do more, then we can do more.

uhhh. how are we gonna stop ability stacking? People editing their rosters attributes

what about prestige and program stats?

It's called trust.

The other 2 you earn, I believe

so you want us to start them all of at 0?

The lowest you can go on prestige is 1 star. And use school type as FBS (1-A)

With Program Info make everything as low as it can go. The only 1 you can't lower all the way is Academic Prestige. It stops a C I believe

Are you talking about being able to do an on line dynasty on the PS3 or are you referring to having someone set 1 up?

Online Dynasty on PS3

Im down with any difficulty except the lowest thats a little too easy and unrealistic starting with 1 or 2 star programs and as far as games go I can do however many as long as its not more than 1 a day im good

i say we all put our school prestige levels at B so we're equal.

If we all do 1 star then we will be even too

I just went through the process of creating a team and all players were rated 80 and above. That is not rebuilding a team. Going to switch back to using 1 & 2 star teams.

Well I figured we just pick a school thats 1 or 2 stars and go from there build it up recruit whoever you can get whatever program you decide to play with thats what you start with

I just went through the process of creating a team and all players were rated 80 and above. That is not rebuilding a team. Going to switch back to using 1 & 2 star teams.

swith the team type to cupcake.

Theres no cupcake option on the create a team?

Yeah there is I didn't see it at first. At the top you will see choose roster template