Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

You can have Nevada. I will invite you wants this week is complete. So go take your vacation and you will be added once you come back. I know the last game of the week won't be played until the 13th. UCSB is moving and has no internet.

Hey GOPDEV when can ya play ?

He said he was moving and won't have internet until the 13th

ok, my gamertag is the same as my name (atlbravesfalcs7). just invite me whenever.

OK I will send one soon

He said he was moving and won't have internet until the 13th

OK I will send one soon

Ahhh that was him, ok

Ahhh that was him, ok

Hey, sorry I'm takng so long. I got a call today pushing the install back to Friday afternoon. I can play Friday night or any time this weekend though.

Hey, sorry I'm takng so long. I got a call today pushing the install back to Friday afternoon. I can play Friday night or any time this weekend though.

Thats cool whit me bro

Thats cool whit me bro

Alright, I'm back online, but my roommates are having people over tonight, how about tomorrow some time? Earlier the better.

cable guy I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow and want be back till next Saturday night(there goes my undefeated season). The condo has internet, but the guy said the signal is weak so I don't want risk the connection drop

Alright, I'm back online, but my roommates are having people over tonight, how about tomorrow some time? Earlier the better.

Sorry I missed this, today sometime ?

So are we just going to continue the season anyway?

Yes, still waiting on UCSB and Greg M to get there game in then I will advance Once House gets back we should be going back to normal. around 3 games per week is what I believe we were getting done

Sorry I missed this, today sometime ?

I could do tomorrow, I have stuff that will keep me out of the house today until about 8:00 PST. Send me a message and we can figure something out.

Yeah itll be nice to get settled back in and moving at a good pace but its alright I never fully get into these games untill the season starts

I could do tomorrow, I have stuff that will keep me out of the house today until about 8:00 PST. Send me a message and we can figure something out.

I can play right now if you are around, I'll be up till around 11 11:30 EST work tomorrow, sent you a friend req.

I'll be home about all day tomorrow and most of the night, maybe we can hook up then ?

I'll be home about all day tomorrow and most of the night, maybe we can hook up then ?

Sounds good, lets aim for 8:00 pm EST tomorrow, does that work?

Sounds good, lets aim for 8:00 pm EST tomorrow, does that work?

Yup, right now it sounds fine :) see you then. err hear at least

Update, we started our game and midway thru started to experience HORRIBLE Lag, we both quit and will play the game tomorrow @ 9 AM EST.