Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

So, I just realized after tomorrow I will not have internet until the 13th. I'm moving and that is the earliest they can hook it up. I will be able to play then though, so is there any way to hold the advancing of the next week an extra day or two? I think I am playing another member.

Yeah not a problem

Yeah im ready to play whenever you are

Sorry, I started an off line dynasty game. I'm ready to go if you can go now

Good come back Unknown. Let's just say I almost wasn't going to be able to finish the game because the controller was about to go through the TV on the first INT I had.

I go from awesome defense in the first half to s**** defense in the second half. Nice on side kick you pulled off

Yeah I kinda was in disbelief with that onside kick I was hoping to hit it hard and bounce it off someone but I didnt think it would actually happen

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

Has asked to be removed for the time being while he is out of town. So who ever has to play Troy this week when I get home from work, should be around 7pm CST. I will remove him and make Troy a CPU controlled team. When I have done that I will post a message on here and send one via xbox live as well so you can play this weeks game.

The Commish

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

Has asked to be removed for the time being while he is out of town. So who ever has to play Troy this week when I get home from work, should be around 7pm CST. I will remove him and make Troy a CPU controlled team. When I have done that I will post a message on here and send one via xbox live as well so you can play this weeks game.

The Commish

Thanks. I was just coming on here to try and figure out what the **** was going on since he never responds to my messages.

Central Michigan is making some noise up to #16 I believe it was in the polls

i want to know why he started his game twice...

No, last time I checked we are waiting on Greg M & inshuaa

ok nothing has changed since last night.

OK, why? Does he not want to play anymore

he hasnt come on in 4 days. i doubt he comes on in the next 4 hours. idk why he hasnt been playing, dude always seemed like he was on his xbox.