Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

im just hoping to get up to two stars next year. im thinking ill lose one more game (central michigan) and win all my others if i play smart.

Finished up week 3. It looks like I am getting some love in the polls. I am getting votes in the top 25, and with a win next week I may be able to crack it. That should help recruiting.

We just need Rice and Central Michigan to do their games and recruit also Troy and SDSU havent done any recruiting yet

I know House got banned from the boards until Friday. Will send them both a message on xbox live. Also I don't know if House has gotten the game yet, but will ask him.

I know House got banned from the boards until Friday. Will send them both a message on xbox live. Also I don't know if House has gotten the game yet, but will ask him.

Banned? Why?

Also Unknown if everyone does finish week 3 tonight I may be able to play depending on when they finish it. Tomorrow night I am going to a baseball game ( Marlins AAA team ). If I get home at a decent time when can play then. If not the rest of the week I can play after 7pm CST

Banned? Why?

He said he does not know why, but he thinks it''s because he said dip****. He used stars not letters. in a 911 thread.

Also Unknown if everyone does finish week 3 tonight I may be able to play depending on when they finish it. Tomorrow night I am going to a baseball game ( Marlins AAA team ). If I get home at a decent time when can play then. If not the rest of the week I can play after 7pm CST

Sounds good I doubt they get their games done tonight though so I imagine itll probably be Monday or Tuesday

are we ready to advance?

Not yet. When I checked last night we were still waiting for Cody #53 to recruit and atlfalconfan34 to recruit and play his game. I will advance tomrrow night @ 7pm CST if they haven't completed this week.

atlfalconfan34 has asked to be removed from the league b/c of internet issues. If Cody has done his recruiting I will advance tonight or if he says it's OK to advance I will do it.

sw ga falcon and i had a good battle. i was up 21-7 in the second quarter and got the ball on an interception, then my guy fumbled and he marched all the way down the field and tried running the ball into the end zone with his qb and got stopped short of the goalline by mere inches and the clock ran out. he got the ball back and scored on me fast after the half, i scored, and that pretty much sums it up because i just chewed the clock for pretty much the whole fourth quarter. fun game, i got a few lucky breaks thankfully.

So, I just realized after tomorrow I will not have internet until the 13th. I'm moving and that is the earliest they can hook it up. I will be able to play then though, so is there any way to hold the advancing of the next week an extra day or two? I think I am playing another member.