Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

547 posts in this topic

Week 4 is ready to go

Cable Guy - littleperson - Tulane

Unknown - Unkn0wn86 - SMU

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

House - WHERES THE FOOD - Central Michigan

Greg M - Mad Tequila Joe - Vandy

UCSBDirtyBird - GOPDevil - Houston

sw ga falcon - sixt6deuce - North Texas

slamee101 - Inkogninja1978 - San Diego State

Akiva Schaffer - taylor228193 - MTSU

I wouldn't mind doing joining one. I just don't have the game just yet, but will shortly

I was thinking starting 1 around a month from now. That gives people a chance to get the game and get familiar with it.

What kind of dynasty? Any team or rebuilding teams

I was looking to get at least 10 teams total. It would be an On Line Dynasty. If I'm correct it is the same as an offline one. Where you recruit players and such. You can play up to 60 seasons in an On Line Dynasty.

Then once we have all the participants we could discuss the types of teams being used and the settings.

I would like to make this an all included decision., not one where I set it up and be like these are the rules and deal with it. This is supposed to be fun and would like to make it as fun as possible.

As for me I have no preference.

Yeah I was in a couple of online dynasties last year I tend to prefer the ones where you have to rebuild the teams because you actually have to work at it instead of taking over a team thats already on top like a Florida

Tonight I'm going to look and see we can use created teams from team builder in an on line dynasty. If so I think that would be awesome. Anyone else like that idea?

Ill have to look at the teams once I get my copy of the game but ill do it if we get enough interest

And yeah I read in the other thread on here that you can use created schools online you just have to take out teams from whatever conference you want in id go for that too because thats the true definition of building your team

i may be interested. I would like to use ECU if possible. i dont really want to play if everyone else is using teams that are in the top 25 though.....

definately interested though.... should have a copy in day or so if anyone wants to play.... revrndzombiezzz

Forgot to mention my GT is littleperson. feel free to send me a request, include a text message that sats AFMB. So I know where I know you from

Is there a way to use custom teams? That is if we are doing the whole rebuilding thing. I will probably end up picking this up in a week or two, and I plan on making my Gauchos have an actual team. I could replace Washington State in the Pac 10.

looks like the majority don't have a problem doing 1 or 2 star teams. So lets go with that for now. Any objections? During lunch I will edit top post with people and their teams.

Can this be done on PS3 too

Are you talking about being able to do an on line dynasty on the PS3 or are you referring to having someone set 1 up?