Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipper

WHO ARE WE?

24 posts in this topic

I was looking at some of the other Forums and nothing really excited me concerning topics... So I was wondering if WE (Tailgaters) enjoy Tailgating more than actually going to see the FALCONS play...

I ask that question because I do find myself watching the game thinking about the number of BEERS I have left in the cooler and how many more hotdogs we have left to cook....

I am there for the Falcons FIRST!

I tailgate because it is fun and it pumps me up for the game.

Not to mention, I really don't like to give my money to the GWCC! So I eat well before the game, now if Blank builds a stadium or buys the Dome, then I may buy some food during the game.

I'm a Falcons Fan first. However, my first ATLFALCOHOLICS trip/tailgate @ Carolina last year, almost made me forget about the game.

I love a good tailgate...the only thing I don't like is having to go p during the game. <_<

Falcons 1st, tailgate 2nd....if I lived in ATL, that just might reverse. :lol:

I was looking at some of the other Forums and nothing really excited me concerning topics... So I was wondering if WE (Tailgaters) enjoy Tailgating more than actually going to see the FALCONS play...

I ask that question because I do find myself watching the game thinking about the number of BEERS I have left in the cooler and how many more hotdogs we have left to cook....

Being a FALCOHOLIC you can put the 2 things you enjoy the most...FALCONS FOOTBALL and the COOLER

I'm a Falcons Fan first. However, my first ATLFALCOHOLICS trip/tailgate @ Carolina last year, almost made me forget about the game.

SUITE they are still looking for the morning show....4th and Graham will never be the same.

SUITE they are still looking for the morning show....4th and Graham will never be the same.

And you all just wait for this year when we step into Carolina. Cos WE READY

And you all just wait for this year when we step into Carolina. Cos WE READY

AKON make sure the flyer is added to the website....get at me bruh

I do love the tailgate but when the game is great - nothing beats it like the bears game last year! THere is a group that tailgates next to me that does not even attend the game! they bring a DJ and party from 9-5 on a one o'clock game. they watch TV in the lot across from the dome and party like ****. they are tailgate before falcons - but they are fun and watch my stuff so it is all good!

Tailgating is good but a solid game will alway top any tailgating even one as interesting as the "falcoholics" tailgating @the yellow lot

I do love the tailgate but when the game is great - nothing beats it like the bears game last year! THere is a group that tailgates next to me that does not even attend the game! they bring a DJ and party from 9-5 on a one o'clock game. they watch TV in the lot across from the dome and party like ****. they are tailgate before falcons - but they are fun and watch my stuff so it is all good!

Call us crazy but we set up around 7-8am then take everything down around 12:15pm, go inside the game come back out and set back up until traffic goes away.

This is a great question and I find myself thinking about it every year as the season rolls around. I am Falcons first during the offseason and the whole time leading up to the home games and of course when I buy my season tickets. Once the games come I really do get into the tailgating in the Yellow Lot. I would not just go to a parking lot to eat and drink without the Falcons but on game day the two become almost equal. If I ever resolve this internal conflict or my tailgating crew falls apart it will reduce the overall experience for me.

This is a great question and I find myself thinking about it every year as the season rolls around. I am Falcons first during the offseason and the whole time leading up to the home games and of course when I buy my season tickets. Once the games come I really do get into the tailgating in the Yellow Lot. I would not just go to a parking lot to eat and drink without the Falcons but on game day the two become almost equal. If I ever resolve this internal conflict or my tailgating crew falls apart it will reduce the overall experience for me.

laughing at your responce. I found myself in the grocery store this past weekend bargin hunting. I went to Kroger, Walmart, Publix, Wayfield, Food Giant and H-Mart comparing prices for the food on our tailgate. I'm the cook so I have to make sure I'm not spending to much money on tailgate food. This is crazy...

Where is your tailgate spot located in the Yellow Lot...

Where is your tailgate spot located in the Yellow Lot...

We don't do anything near the size of your spread so the shopping is not as intense. We are just down the sidewalk, from where I've seen your set up, at the gap in the sidewalk in the lower lot. We plan on having Fajitas to honor the visiting loser Chargers this weekend.

We don't do anything near the size of your spread so the shopping is not as intense. We are just down the sidewalk, from where I've seen your set up, at the gap in the sidewalk in the lower lot. We plan on having Fajitas to honor the visiting loser Chargers this weekend.

Good menu... I like the Fajitas ( i have to come down and see how your cooking those)... were going to be lazy and take pre-season just like the NFL, were just feeling our way, don't want to do to much. Were bringing Fruit, slaw, fried chicken and beer, no cooking...... Were going to get there early around 2pm to get our spot, play a little music, play some cards, toss the football, talk trash with folks we havent seen all year and just relax....

Good menu... I like the Fajitas ( i have to come down and see how your cooking those)... were going to be lazy and take pre-season just like the NFL, were just feeling our way, don't want to do to much. Were bringing Fruit, slaw, fried chicken and beer, no cooking...... Were going to get there early around 2pm to get our spot, play a little music, play some cards, toss the football, talk trash with folks we havent seen all year and just relax....

FYI - you may want to get there early, I went pass the lot last week and they are doing some work to the road and seems like they have eliminated a few of the parking spots up front so it might cause some folks to move down to our location...

FYI - you may want to get there early, I went pass the lot last week and they are doing some work to the road and seems like they have eliminated a few of the parking spots up front so it might cause some folks to move down to our location...

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to get there before 3 now instead of after 3. Maybe I can convince the wife we need to have lunch and dinner? :D

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to get there before 3 now instead of after 3. Maybe I can convince the wife we need to have lunch and dinner? :D

Yeah bring a tent just in case it rains some good sandwiches and a good game. Saturday is going to be full of relaxed fun....