Post pics of yourself

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WoodyPaige

I knew this thread would be epic right from the moment I saw the title and its author. The CK remark just put it over the top :lol:

I don't even care how much expensive suits are. It's good looking nice, but I hate the hassle of dressing up. Only one I own is a black, thin pinstripe Ecko suit and I don't even know how much it costs.

I forgot that todays style dictates that I wear baggy clothing with my pants hanging below my ***.

I dont think that you are getting dogged on for it being to tight. You are being dogged for telling us it was a CK suit like it was a big deal.

I dont think that you are getting dogged on for it being to tight. You are being dogged for telling us it was a CK suit like it was a big deal.

Like I said, a $1000 is a lot of money to me. I didn't realize everyone on this message board were such ballers, and a CK suit was comparable to wal-mart. I have done the right thing, and burned my suit collection, and will promptly buy $2000 suits so as to not look cheap. <_<

I forgot that todays style dictates that I wear baggy clothing with my pants hanging below my ***.

Probably would have been better of not saying anything about the suit. The moment you did that, you opened the flood gates. I know how it works. The moment you start talking about brand and the price tag, people interpret that as if you are just trying to "show-off" what it is, and then people start talking s***.

Probably would have been better of not saying anything about the suit. The moment you did that, you opened the flood gates. I know how it works. The moment you start talking about brand and the price tag, people interpret that as if you are just trying to "show-off" what it is, and then people start talking s***.

I would have much rather made fun of his haircut or big ears. ^_^