Something weird is happening to the board

House

Every few words a highlighted blue and when you scroll over them clicksor tries to do a search over them. Not to long ago there was an ad for chatting with young amateurs. It wasn't like this last night. Is anything like this happening on your end of the screen.

Every few words a highlighted blue and when you scroll over them cursor tries to do a search over them. Not to long ago there was an ad for chatting with young amateurs. It wasn't like this last night. Is anything like this happening on your end of the screen.

I haven't experienced any of the symptoms as you have described, and I'm frankly amazed that a diagnostician with the acumen, skills and experience of Dr. House would neglect to offer some sort of lucid explanation of this eerie phenomenon.

I suspect that 13 or Cameron may have spiked your coffee with some hallucinogen that temporarily clouded your abilities. :lol:

also I get pop up add now and I have the pop up ad blocker. I use firefox and have no spy ware or anything wrong with the comp. I'm running spybot and avg, nothing is being found. About week and half ago I found a Trojan and removed it promptly and ran a diagnostic check with nothing coming up. Now the board is running slow and I have pretty good connection. I changed the password earlier today

Get malwarebytes
Yep, its free and it's great

thanks for the tip. I downloaded it and the software found 5 trojans during the scan. By the way everything looks back to the same. You know ads for Miller Lite Atl Lounge, Flagstar, and the Swag stuff