Keri Hilson >>>>>

Shaudaveli

Please refrain from posting pictures of your boyfriend on this message board.

And you call pining over some chick they can't get "game"? :lol:

If "game" is stroking it to pictures of some chick on the internet then you all need to put the video game controllers down and get out of the house more. :lol: I swear the level of manhood in this world has dropped significantly over the last few years. Bunch of sissy non athletic video game playing metrosexuals around here. Is this really a football message board?

"Oh no LDH you had sex with a drunk girl you are a rapist". :lol:

I can see the idea of attractive women is something that makes you rather uncomfortable. If you like, you and wom can start a wallflower thread so you can comfort each other.

I'm just amazed that someone who boasts about his first sexual experience-which only one of the parties involved actually remembers-has the nerve to not only whine about other people on this board but to actually think he can write a book about picking up women.

An interesting character you are, Lord Date Rape.

I can see the idea of attractive women is something that makes you rather uncomfortable. If you like, you and wom can start a wallflower thread so you can comfort each other.

I'm just amazed that someone who boasts about his first sexual experience-which only one of the parties involved actually remembers-has the nerve to not only whine about other people on this board but to actually think he can write a book about picking up women.

Post of the Day.

dead @ Lord Date Rape

Coffin-Kart.jpg

2qmgke0.jpg.gif

meh.
Her songs make me want to small plastic explosives in my ear canal. Most annoying voice I've ever heard. That Turning Me On song sounds like shes talking through a f*cking kazoo.

ho·mo·sex·u·al (hm-sksh-l, -m-)

adj.

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

n. Usage Problem

A homosexual person; a gay man or a lesbian.

Usage Note: Many people now avoid using homosexual because of the emphasis this term places on sexuality. Indeed, the words gay and lesbian, which stress cultural and social matters over sex, are frequently better choices. Homosexual is most objectionable when used as a noun; here gay man and gay woman or lesbian and their plural forms are called for. It is generally unobjectionable when used adjectivally, as in a homosexual relationship, although gay, lesbian, or same-sex are also available for adjectival use.

ho·mo·sex·u·al (hm-sksh-l, -m-)

adj.

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

n. Usage Problem

A homosexual person; a gay man or a lesbian.

Usage Note: Many people now avoid using homosexual because of the emphasis this term places on sexuality. Indeed, the words gay and lesbian, which stress cultural and social matters over sex, are frequently better choices. Homosexual is most objectionable when used as a noun; here gay man and gay woman or lesbian and their plural forms are called for. It is generally unobjectionable when used adjectivally, as in a homosexual relationship, although gay, lesbian, or same-sex are also available for adjectival use.

I never said she wasn't a looker. I just wish she'd quit ******* singing. Her voice is gundam annoying.

paint_motorcycle_coffin.gif

LMAO @ Lord Date Rape.
It wasn't even a date rape. It was more like pure rape of a drunken stranger. And the clown was dumb enough to post pictures and an account of it on a message board viewed by thousands. He better hope she never sees that thread.

You guys aren't posting the right pics of Keri. She is definitely hott. Not the hottest but definitely worthy. I filmed her with the production team she's in called "The Clutch" and she looks way better in person. Trust me.

Decatur girl. Emory grad. Smart, articulate and rich. Had several platinum selling hits as a writer long before she came out as an artist.

It wasn't even a date rape. It was more like pure rape of a drunken stranger. And the clown was dumb enough to post pictures and an account of it on a message board viewed by thousands. He better hope she never sees that thread.

You guys aren't posting the right pics of Keri. She is definitely hott. Not the hottest but definitely worthy. I filmed her with the production team she's in called "The Clutch" and she looks way better in person. Trust me.

Decatur girl. Emory grad. Smart, articulate and rich. Had several platinum selling hits as a writer long before she came out as an artist.

Dammit where is this date rape thread.

SC >>> GA

SMMFH

since i come to SC every year, i have to agree

Traitor

**** South Carolina. Thanks for your time.

Amen

Coffin-Kart.jpg

lmaoooooo

agreed

And post of the year goes to durrdy/ASU. "Lord Date Rape" :lol::lol: