Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MashDaddy

Jamie Dukes once again proves he is an Idiot

105 posts in this topic

Agreed. People don't get it. Everytime Vick stepped on field, he gave the Falcons a chance to win. Other teams knew this.

yeah but he is the qb, that's what he is supposed to do. that's not something special. if your qb doesn't give you the chance to win then you need to get a new qb.

Vick had 6 seasons, Ryan has had one. Are we relevant right now? No, JMO, we will not be relevant until we are consistent winners. Are we interesting to talk about with Ryan? Yes, because like when Vick was early in his career here, we are showing the potential to be relevant. The difference, and I probably didn't make the point very well, is not that we have to win an NFC Championship or a superbowl, but that we have to be contending for it for multiple, consecutive seasons, but winning one or more would definitely help make us relevant. With Vick, we were not contending every year, we were not consistent. Without consistency you can never really be relevant. In Vick's last 2 seasons, we were 15-14 with him starting. That's not relevant, that's mediocre, although it was exciting and interesting to watch Vick, because even though teams had learned how to defend & slow him down, he could still make some amazing plays with his athletic ability.

I think our definitions of relevant are just different.

Blah Blah Blah....you go from one QB nuts to the other...... <_<

They shall call Dukes prophet....as for that panel, let's examine

Warren Sapp - LOL....He was a jewel on a very good team (Bucs), but a turd on a very bad one (Raiders) - picking Mario Williams??? He never got close to Vick when they played against each other.

Deion Sanders - Where do I start - Defenses played 11-10 in the run game and he was proud of it? They don't pay me to tackle? As for his cover skills, he gave up just as many TDs and 1st downs as he made INTs. He was a game changer, but he also gave the game away. The ultimate dogger - Wouldn't show up for camp, was a Pirate/Hired Gun - whatever you want to call it - but was a cheap imitation of a football player. Gale Sayers wouldn't even shake his hand because he knows that Time only plays 1-way football (D'Angelo should have kept Deion out of his ear because he hasn't been the same since)

Marshall Faulk - The biggest hyprocrite of them all.....Mr. Down-Low himself (Barbershop talk).....He was a product of the Mike Martz system and was dealt for Edge in Indy. Still won only 1 SB with those great teams.

Everyone has an opinion, just like an.........., unless you are deformed - like the 3-headed goofball of Time, Faulk, and Sapp.

They shall call Dukes prophet....as for that panel, let's examine

Warren Sapp - LOL....He was a jewel on a very good team (Bucs), but a turd on a very bad one (Raiders) - picking Mario Williams??? He never got close to Vick when they played against each other.

Deion Sanders - Where do I start - Defenses played 11-10 in the run game and he was proud of it? They don't pay me to tackle? As for his cover skills, he gave up just as many TDs and 1st downs as he made INTs. He was a game changer, but he also gave the game away. The ultimate dogger - Wouldn't show up for camp, was a Pirate/Hired Gun - whatever you want to call it - but was a cheap imitation of a football player. Gale Sayers wouldn't even shake his hand because he knows that Time only plays 1-way football (D'Angelo should have kept Deion out of his ear because he hasn't been the same since)

Marshall Faulk - The biggest hyprocrite of them all.....Mr. Down-Low himself (Barbershop talk).....He was a product of the Mike Martz system and was dealt for Edge in Indy. Still won only 1 SB with those great teams.

Everyone has an opinion, just like an.........., unless you are deformed - like the 3-headed goofball of Time, Faulk, and Sapp.

Why the "Falcon fans" so upset with what Jamie Dukes said?