Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MashDaddy

Jamie Dukes once again proves he is an Idiot

105 posts in this topic

Your arguing that he is the best player in the league (or at least was) while making excuses for deficiencies in his play. The truly great ones don't need excuses. One deep playoff run does not mean he is the guy you want to build your franchise around.

When did I say he was the best player in the league? You arguing he was a bum and Jamie Dukes is stupid for saying he would build HIS team around Vick...I'm just reminding you to stop your hate for a second and think about why Dukes would say that...in my opinion Vick was a good QB...you know any team Vick plays for will having one of the top rushing attacks so that is a given...now put him with a stable coach, a good offensive line and receivers that will catch the ball and he would put up top QB numbers...if you disagree fine...

Even IF that MIGHT be somewhat true.....THE POINT IS HE IS NOT worthy of being a Franchise Player....Their is far better.....like Matt Ryan,Tom Brady,Peyton manning.....I didnt even list any defensive players....vick is OK

Matt Ryan threw the same amount of TD's as Vick did his first year as a starter and Vick ran for 8 TD's too...I'm done man...you letting your hate for Vick delude you...

I guess you forgot when Vick threw 28 TD's in 2006...oh my bad it was only 20 because the receivers dropped 8 TD's that year...

I guess you forgot how Roddy White and Michael Jenkins were useless busts when Vick was throwing them the ball. Vick is a piece of ****, he's a terrible quarterback. The only thing the guy was good at was running the ball like the freak show he is. Vick as a franchise player? ROFLLMAO! That scumbag couldn't lead the Georgia Force to a championship, let alone an NFL roster.

:huh:

I don't think NFL Network would lose any more credibility if they had Isaac Mizrahi evaluating football and providing analysis versus Jamie Dukes.

Matt Ryan threw the same amount of TD's as Vick did his first year as a starter and Vick ran for 8 TD's too...I'm done man...you letting your hate for Vick delude you...

Then they figured him out....BACK TO TOPIC....The POINT IS OUT OF EVERY NFL PLAYER IN THE NFL NO ONE WOULD TAKE VICK TO BUILD THEIR FRANCHISE....PERIOD

Running the ball is for running backs....I'm glad we got a pocket passer like Matt Ryan, Who can read a defense.

what's the point of reading a defense when you're not allowed to audible? plus it's easy to have a poor completion percentage when you're the check down which totally takes away a high percentage pass.

Then they figured him out....BACK TO TOPIC....The POINT IS OUT OF EVERY NFL PLAYER IN THE NFL NO ONE WOULD TAKE VICK TO BUILD THEIR FRANCHISE....PERIOD

So now you interviewed every GM? LOL...the only reason I could see a team not making Vick the franchise player is because of maturity issues...if it's just strictly football you judging him on I bet many GM's would agree with Dukes and differ with you...

I guess you forgot how Roddy White and Michael Jenkins were useless busts when Vick was throwing them the ball. Vick is a piece of ****, he's a terrible quarterback. The only thing the guy was good at was running the ball like the freak show he is. Vick as a franchise player? ROFLLMAO! That scumbag couldn't lead the Georgia Force to a championship, let alone an NFL roster.

I guess you forgot how they were being coached by a former offensive lineman who couldn't teach them to get separation or not to trip over their feet when running curls, or how Finneran had skillet hands UNTIL Vick came and Crumpler was a 5 time Pro Bowler with Vick. Ok we get it, yall hate the dude but don't try to discredit that dude pretty much made lemonade out the lemons he as given, and as far as reading defenses, the 3 times under Knapp he actually did audible (or overcame coaching, lol) resulted in TDs

So now you interviewed every GM? LOL...the only reason I could see a team not making Vick the franchise player is because of maturity issues...if it's just strictly football you judging him on I bet many GM's would agree with Dukes and differ with you...

IF YOU CAN NAME ONE GM IN THE NFL BESIDES AL DAVIS.....THAT WOULD TAKE VICK OVER TOM BRADY FOR EXAMPLE....LET ME KNOW...get off the boards....your obviously not a fan of this team and your showing that your a vick only fan by the words you use....so go fall off the wagon

When did I say he was the best player in the league? You arguing he was a bum and Jamie Dukes is stupid for saying he would build HIS team around Vick...I'm just reminding you to stop your hate for a second and think about why Dukes would say that...in my opinion Vick was a good QB...you know any team Vick plays for will having one of the top rushing attacks so that is a given...now put him with a stable coach, a good offensive line and receivers that will catch the ball and he would put up top QB numbers...if you disagree fine...

Please point out where I called him a bum?

IF YOU CAN NAME ONE GM IN THE NFL BESIDES AL DAVIS.....THAT WOULD TAKE VICK OVER TOM BRADY FOR EXAMPLE....LET ME KNOW...get off the boards....your obviously not a fan of this team and your showing that your a vick only fan by the words you use....so go fall off the wagon

Now I'm not a fan because I'm not hating on Vick like you? LOL...How many OB's can you name that ANY GM would take over Brady given what he has accomplished so far? But can Brady run it like Vick?

There you go again arguing that many GM's would make Vick the center of their franchise. The dude was never a solid passer, and blaming the receivers who magically got better the year after Vick left is asinine. True his OL was undersized, but when you are constantly having to sprint 15 yards laterally, you can't play at 330. Vick was never bad, but he was never great. He was unique.

Vick was a franchise embarressment, he never took the extra work in the film/weight room to be a better QB, and he wasn't a good leader. He could have been great, but he alone is to blame for his terrible work ethic. The fact most franchises won't even take him now is proof of this.

There you go again arguing that many GM's would make Vick the center of their franchise. The dude was never a solid passer, and blaming the receivers who magically got better the year after Vick left is asinine. True his OL was undersized, but when you are constantly having to sprint 15 yards laterally, you can't play at 330. Vick was never bad, but he was never great. He was unique.

I'm not arguing anything...I'm not speaking for GM's you and Mash are...we get it...yall hate Vick...ok...I think he was a good football player when he was here and if he is allowed to continue his career, in the right situation, I think he could put up some good numbers...with his ability to run and pass I could see why Dukes would say that and I don't think he is an idiot for doing it...

Vick was a franchise embarressment, he never took the extra work in the film/weight room to be a better QB, and he wasn't a good leader. He could have been great, but he alone is to blame for his terrible work ethic. The fact most franchises won't even take him now is proof of this.

Lol...you don't know who will take him or who won't until the commissioner says he can play...

I'm not arguing anything...I'm not speaking for GM's
.if it's just strictly football you judging him on I bet many GM's would agree with Dukes and differ with you...

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

LOL...I said I BET...that is not speaking for GM's...that is saying I think they would agree with Dukes (totally different from what you and mash doing), but take it like you want...

BINGO.....you hit it on the nose

LOL...I said I BET...that is not speaking for GM's...that is saying I think they would agree with Dukes (totally different from what you and mash doing), but take it like you want...

How about this, you enjoy your fantasy world, and if it comes true you look me up and make me put whatever you want in my sig. I don't need anything when I come out correct.

;)

Good Lord folks can we put this sh## behing us......Vick's best year was 2004 and Joey Harrington had better numbers than Vick that year playing for the friggin' Lions. Vick is a washed-up has-been criminal who was never that good of a QB to begin with....great athlete but that don't buy you a SuperBowl. Drafting him #1 was the worst decision an Atlanta franchise has ever made.

Good Lord folks can we put this sh## behing us......Vick's best year was 2004 and Joey Harrington had better numbers than Vick that year playing for the friggin' Lions. Vick is a washed-up has-been criminal who was never that good of a QB to begin with....great athlete but that don't buy you a SuperBowl. Drafting him #1 was the worst decision an Atlanta franchise has ever made.

Sadly there have been worse draft decisions. Paying him 100+ million may have been the worst decision however.

sadly disagree i think letting go of Brett farve was the worst decision in Atlanta franchise history

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWYZTURKING.gif

Lol...you don't know who will take him or who won't until the commissioner says he can play...

A few teams have already come out and said they will not be pursuing Vick. Usually FO staff/owner/GM make a small statement to the media, the 49ers organization made an official press release stating they will not be pursuing him.