Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MashDaddy

Jamie Dukes once again proves he is an Idiot

105 posts in this topic

Michael Vick.....He said he would make a team a Top ranked offense instantly....Not sure if I could buy that....but out of ALL the players in the NFL he would choose vick.....Wowzer....this isnt a shot at vick but seriously all of us could decide something better....maybe a top ranked QB or Defensive Stand out like a young Ray Lewis....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-tota...=headline_video

MashDaddy likes this

Dukes must smoke weed with Vick.

lol....**** he prolly sells to Vick to....I mean I actually laughed at him....He was trying to make a point and the others just laughed

Jamie Dukes has proven over and over again that he knows absolutely nothing about football and the concept of a team sport.

Don't let your hate for Mike Vick get things twisted...What other OB in the NFL has the potential to throw for 3,500-4,000 and run for a 1,000 in the same season? What other OB has the potential to throw a bomb for a TD or run for a long TD on any play?

Don't let your hate for Mike Vick get things twisted...What other OB in the NFL has the potential to throw for 3,500-4,000 and run for a 1,000 in the same season? What other OB has the potential to throw a bomb for a TD or run for a long TD on any play?

Running the ball is for running backs....I'm glad we got a pocket passer like Matt Ryan, Who can read a defense.

I see Dukes point...Vick is unlike any other QB in the history of the game...but, if he's talking about right now, I can see why he got laughed at because you don't know what type of player you're going to get in Vick at this point. Vick has all the athletic abilities, but can he general an offense or take on the leadership role that comes with being a QB? Or how about become a student of the game and have an outstanding work ethic and drive to perfect his craft? Because he didn't show any of those things when he was our franchise player...<_<

Running the ball is for running backs....I'm glad we got a pocket passer like Matt Ryan, Who can read a defense.

I guess you forgot when Vick threw 28 TD's in 2006...oh my bad it was only 20 because the receivers dropped 8 TD's that year...

I guess you forgot when Vick threw 28 TD's in 2006...oh my bad it was only 20 because the receivers dropped 8 TD's that year...

I think you forgot about the 75 QB rating and the 52% completion rating. Oh yeah and 13 INTs.

Wow, talk about idiotic. My loathing of Vick aside, even when he was at the height of his game he wasn't the best player in the league.

I think you forgot about the 75 QB rating and the 52% completion rating. Oh yeah and 13 INTs.

28 and 13 isn't bad...my bad 20 and 13 because they dropped 8 TD's...so if they dropped 8 TD's imagine how many passes they dropped...that explains your QB rating and completion %...

Wow, talk about idiotic. My loathing of Vick aside, even when he was at the height of his game he wasn't the best player in the league.

Yeah he just led us to playoff victories, division titles and the championship game...nothing special...stop the hate...

Yeah he just led us to playoff victories, division titles and the championship game...nothing special...stop the hate...

Seriously, get off the guys nuts. He was never as bad as some on here made him out to be, and he was never as good as some claimed. Take the poster off your wall; it will be therapeutic.

Where i do think Vick is a great player and will make a great comeback there is no way i would choose him as my franchise player.

you're off your rocker. vick never even got close to 4,000 yds. ****, he never had 3,000.

you're off your rocker. vick never even got close to 4,000 yds. ****, he never had 3,000.

If his recievers caught the ball he would........give him Fitz and Bolden and its game over

Seriously, get off the guys nuts. He was never as bad as some on here made him out to be, and he was never as good as some claimed. Take the poster off your wall; it will be therapeutic.

There you go...because I'm not hating like you I'm on his nutz...lol...I know a good football player when I see one...Vick is a good player...

28 and 13 isn't bad...my bad 20 and 13 because they dropped 8 TD's...so if they dropped 8 TD's imagine how many passes they dropped...that explains your QB rating and completion %...

Well lets see....If every other QB can use that as an excuse then they would all have more TD's...so get over it

If I was Starting an Expansion team , maybe,

With No OL, he is probably the best Mobile QB.

For me,

Right now,

I would draft LT Ryan Clady all day

There you go...because I'm not hating like you I'm on his nutz...lol...I know a good football player when I see one...Vick is a good player...

Your arguing that he is the best player in the league (or at least was) while making excuses for deficiencies in his play. The truly great ones don't need excuses. One deep playoff run does not mean he is the guy you want to build your franchise around.

Well lets see....If every other QB can use that as an excuse then they would all have more TD's...so get over it

Vick was a good passer...so you get over it...

Even IF that MIGHT be somewhat true.....THE POINT IS HE IS NOT worthy of being a Franchise Player....Their is far better.....like Matt Ryan,Tom Brady,Peyton manning.....I didnt even list any defensive players....vick is OK