Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

womfalcs3

Game Critics Announce The "Official" Best Of E3

62 posts in this topic

Wom posted the link to every awards given.

Let me guess, the people b****ing are the ones who are mad he didn't list 360 games.

For people who complain about him being a PS fanboy the 360 fanboys have the biggest circle jerk going in this forum by far.

100% correct, my friend. It's funny how they bash him for his fanboyism and then turn around and make themselves look like bigger d-bags than him. I guess they are just too blind to see it.

We are on a video game forum. You think people take what any of these fanboi's say seriously? Really. This forum is crap now. We've got one ps3 lover and then the gang of turds that likes to bash him for anything he says. They are all pathetic. When these kids grow up and stop the juvenile arguments the forum will be a better place. That will never happen though because apparently it's more fun to argue over silly **** than it is to have a real discussion.

You're clearly taking it way too seriously. :lol:

We are on a video game forum. You think people take what any of these fanboi's say seriously? Really. This forum is crap now. We've got one ps3 lover and then the gang of turds that likes to bash him for anything he says. They are all pathetic. When these kids grow up and stop the juvenile arguments the forum will be a better place. That will never happen though because apparently it's more fun to argue over silly **** than it is to have a real discussion.
100% correct, my friend. It's funny how they bash him for his fanboyism and then turn around and make themselves look like bigger d-bags than him. I guess they are just too blind to see it.

Don't trip stepping down off of your soapbox. If a couple of posters think I am a D-bag for the way I deal with Wom, I could care less. The majority of this board don't wear the Capt. Save a hoe cape and come to a troll's defense. Keep flailing kid, someone will notice.

Don't trip stepping down off of your soapbox. If a couple of posters think I am a D-bag for the way I deal with Wom, I could care less. The majority of this board don't wear the Capt. Save a hoe cape and come to a troll's defense. Keep flailing kid, someone will notice.

I dont think you're a d-bag for busting on wom, it's the other things you do that makes you a d-bag. :)

Geez,

Does every thread in this forum turn into this? I have a solution. Those who think Wom is a PS fan boy - don't visit his threads or respond to his post. If you are one who does like his insight, then so be it. More than anything, stop pointing fingers. I have stated this in previous threads, but pretty ironic when someone points a finger (numerous times) screaming troll.....all.....the.....time.

Would be nice to have seperate forums. One for Xbox and one for PS. Everything else falls in the middle. The all the Xbox lovers can circle jerk on their side of the room and all the PS lovers can circle jerk on the other side of the room. But these suggestions make to much sense huh? Ya - figures.

Geez,

Does every thread in this forum turn into this? I have a solution. Those who think Wom is a PS fan boy - don't visit his threads or respond to his post. If you are one who does like his insight, then so be it. More than anything, stop pointing fingers. I have stated this in previous threads, but pretty ironic when someone points a finger (numerous times) screaming troll.....all.....the.....time.

Would be nice to have seperate forums. One for Xbox and one for PS. Everything else falls in the middle. The all the Xbox lovers can circle jerk on their side of the room and all the PS lovers can circle jerk on the other side of the room. But these suggestions make to much sense huh? Ya - figures.

1. Taking things way to seriously

2. Who are all these 360 fanboys?

1. Taking things way to seriously

2. Who are all these 360 fanboys?

1) Yeah, if this is really upsetting to people, don't subject yourself to it.

2) That question always gets asked and never answered honestly. The way I see it, and I won't name names, there is one very active condescending PS3 fanboy, one much less active and sometime inappropriate and offensive xbox fanboy, and one raging 11 year old with a crush on one of the afore mentioned fanboys.

If these three posters would stop posting in the manner they do, and engage in constructive and objective conversation, this forum would be almost all smiles. As it stands now, there are those that mock fanboys, those that mock the people that mock fanboys, and those that simply don't care and stay out of it. Kinda sad, but I would rather mock the fanboys, knowing they won't stop because they either don't realize they are absurd, or don't care. Fall in where you like and judge accordingly I guess. I get a kick out of mocking the delusional but sane so I guess I made my choice.

.....Says the kettle.

Well to be honest, you calling us out for calling out other posters does seem to include you in that little barb.