Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

womfalcs3

Game Critics Announce The "Official" Best Of E3

62 posts in this topic

Good one.

I already posted what I was going to post. I'm not going to argue over some fool any longer. It only makes you and me look worse than him. I am convinced he intentionally makes these threads to get this kind of response. I'm just not sure who the biggest fool is -- people like me that keep replying (most of the time it is so annoying I just have to say something), or people like you who defend him. Nice signature btw, wonder if that factors into your support of Worm (please don't quote and reply to this -- let's not extend this any further).

:lol: My months of service protecting his name huh? :lol:

Its been a long time since I even posted in this forum. Making things up sure is fun though. :lol:

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Post 8

Yesterday.

I really don't feel like going through all of wom's posts and outing you, but you and I know you have been wom's knight in shining armor on numerous occasions. If you feel the need to protect the feeble, go help kids cross the street. If you notice, when wom posts threads that are merely information for PS3 users, they don't get mocked (with the exception of the Disney one, but that had to be expected). It is only when he goes off the deep end with his love of all things PS3 that he gets ridiculed.

Wom posted the link to every awards given.

Let me guess, the people b****ing are the ones who are mad he didn't list 360 games.

For people who complain about him being a PS fanboy the 360 fanboys have the biggest circle jerk going in this forum by far.

If Osama Bin Laden posted on here that he liked the 360/PS3, would you say "Wow, good post Osama Bin Laden, I agree" or "Holy ****, you're Osama Bin Laden and you suck."

Not saying Wom is Osama Bin Laden, but he has said enough to where nobody takes his threads seriously.

I already posted what I was going to post. I'm not going to argue over some fool any longer. It only makes you and me look worse than him. I am convinced he intentionally makes these threads to get this kind of response. I'm just not sure who the biggest fool is -- people like me that keep replying (most of the time it is so annoying I just have to say something), or people like you who defend him. Nice signature btw, wonder if that factors into your support of Worm (please don't quote and reply to this -- let's not extend this any further).

:lol::lol::lol:

Ewwwww, I play PS3 it must be a conspiracy and the reason I "defened" Wom for maybe the second time ever. It is not even defending Wom as much as it is calling out all of you guys for being so thin skinned about NOTHING!

Check any and all of my posts ever if you like, I have never once bashed any system or said this one is better than any other.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Post 8

Yesterday.

I really don't feel like going through all of wom's posts and outing you, but you and I know you have been wom's knight in shining armor on numerous occasions. If you feel the need to protect the feeble, go help kids cross the street. If you notice, when wom posts threads that are merely information for PS3 users, they don't get mocked (with the exception of the Disney one, but that had to be expected). It is only when he goes off the deep end with his love of all things PS3 that he gets ridiculed.

Yeah, and that proves I defended his name for months how?

Oh right it doesn't, you just made that up.

You don't feel like it because you can't you liar. You want to accuse me of something then back it up.

Yeah, and that proves I defended his name for months how?

Oh right it doesn't, you just made that up.

You don't feel like it because you can't you liar. You want to accuse me of something then back it up.

If I've mistaken you for someone else, then I apologize. I don't have the time to go dig through the boards to back up my claim, so I will leave it at that.

All I will say to you is that if you don't post in here very often, then chances are you don't see the nonsense that wom tosses up here. Side with wom all you want, but he is universally regarded as a joke. I imagine that you are merely having these arguments for attention at this point, so I am done.

If I've mistaken you for someone else, then I apologize. I don't have the time to go dig through the boards to back up my claim, so I will leave it at that.

All I will say to you is that if you don't post in here very often, then chances are you don't see the nonsense that wom tosses up here. Side with wom all you want, but he is universally regarded as a joke. I imagine that you are merely having these arguments for attention at this point, so I am done.

Dude, I am not even defending Wom in my mind so if it comes across like that then I apologize to you. I am simply pointing out that this actually was a discussable topic that just went from the subject to complaining about Wom instantly. Trust me I am not someone who makes a habit of defending Wom and on many topics we are totally on opposite sides of the fence, but it does no one here any favors to constantly complain about him and disreguard his topics when we could actually discuss them reasonably.

I think you did mistake me for someone else because I am in no way Wom's Knight in shining armor.

I don't care about the attention either I was just tring to make a point.

My bad for calling you a liar, I just got irritated.

Dude, I am not even defending Wom in my mind so if it comes across like that then I apologize to you. I am simply pointing out that this actually was a discussable topic that just went from the subject to complaining about Wom instantly. Trust me I am not someone who makes a habit of defending Wom and on many topics we are totally on opposite sides of the fence, but it does no one here any favors to constantly complain about him and disreguard his topics when we could actually discuss them reasonably.

I think you did mistake me for someone else because I am in no way Wom's Knight in shining armor.

I don't care about the attention either I was just tring to make a point.

My bad for calling you a liar, I just got irritated.

Had almost any other poster put up the article, with the full text, we would be discussing how great Mass Effect and COD: MW2 look, or how Uncharted is probably the most visually stunning game of this generation. I hope in the future that is how this forum runs.

Had almost any other poster put up the article, with the full text, we would be discussing how great Mass Effect and COD: MW2 look, or how Uncharted is probably the most visually stunning game of this generation. I hope in the future that is how this forum runs.

X2

Uncharted and COD:MW2 both look incredible.

RC, I wouldn't waste my time. Sometimes, you just have to ignore him.

He's been banned before for his behavior, so others haven't shown fondness toward him, and they've reacted accordingly.

I posted this same post on GAF, and all the posters in the thread, including myself, had a mature discussion. He's been the guy on this forum to instigate and cause trouble, and his two to three followers just boost him. It's like he was bullied as a kid, and now that he has anonymity, he feels he can act out his revenge on others.

Sadly, I don't think he realizes his actions only reflect badly on him, and have no negative effect on me or others.

Heck, if he would have just included the full text or just the link, while not throwing in that side stuff that had nothing to do with his article, we could be discussing it. We would all know he posted it because of Uncharted, but at least the post in itself would have been fine.

He's been banned before for his behavior, so others haven't shown fondness toward him, and they've reacted accordingly.

I posted this same post on GAF, and all the posters in the thread, including myself, had a mature discussion.

You mean you reported him and he was suspended for a week when he used the asteriks symbol to get around the filter.

You mean you reported him and he was suspended for a week when he used the asteriks symbol to get around the filter.

I have never reported anybody. The fact you're accusing others without a grain of factual basis just shows the kind of person acting out in an immature fashion in this thread.

I have never reported anybody. The fact you're accusing others without a grain of factual basis just shows the kind of person acting out in an immature fashion in this thread.

I figured out the kind of person you were a long while back. Get your head out of the sand and crawl back under your rock.

:rolleyes:

I posted this same post on GAF, and all the posters in the thread, including myself, had a mature discussion. He's been the guy on this forum to instigate and cause trouble, and his two to three followers just boost him. It's like he was bullied as a kid, and now that he has anonymity, he feels he can act out his revenge on others.

Sadly, I don't think he realizes his actions only reflect badly on him, and have no negative effect on me or others.

I honestly think you actually believe what you type; you may want to ask your doctor to up your dosage.

Anyone that defends Wom pubescent dribble over his plastic GF needs the same meds that Womfalcs takes. Hmmm minus or plus the Rogain what do you think Woms?

You don't have to be that bright (HC collins) to tell Wom is secret employee of SONY spreading a calculated marketing technique called UBER SONY B.S. !!!

Honestly I've said this before to some degree I feel sorry for WomFalcs. Clearly he has issues, but within the same breath the kid 9 times out of 10 deserves what he gets.

UCSB I just loath Wom, leave the 360 fanboy honor for someone else.

UCSB I just loath Wom, leave the 360 fanboy honor for someone else.

Yes, but posting 360 fanboy threads, which I have called you out on before, is no way to go about it. Maybe you aren't a fanboy, but you have to admit you have tossed up some topics in past that cast doubt on that. If you aren't, then good. I think the majority of the posters in this forum, hopefully yourself included, just want to see the fanboy junk stop. This is a forum for Atlana Falcon's fans who like video games and fantasy football.

Speaking of, has anyone ever seen wom post anything football related?

Yes, but posting 360 fanboy threads, which I have called you out on before, is no way to go about it. Maybe you aren't a fanboy, but you have to admit you have tossed up some topics in past that cast doubt on that. If you aren't, then good. I think the majority of the posters in this forum, hopefully yourself included, just want to see the fanboy junk stop. This is a forum for Atlana Falcon's fans who like video games and fantasy football.

Speaking of, has anyone ever seen wom post anything football related?

I'm sure he knows nothing about the Falcons, but he does claim to be a Gamecocks fan. Go figure, his two favorite things.

I'm sure he knows nothing about the Falcons, but he does claim to be a Gamecocks fan. Go figure, his two favorite things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO gotta give that one to you my good man.

For people who complain about him being a PS fanboy the 360 fanboys have the biggest circle jerk going in this forum by far.

100% agree.

Not saying Wom is Osama Bin Laden, but he has said enough to where nobody takes his threads seriously.

We are on a video game forum. You think people take what any of these fanboi's say seriously? Really. This forum is crap now. We've got one ps3 lover and then the gang of turds that likes to bash him for anything he says. They are all pathetic. When these kids grow up and stop the juvenile arguments the forum will be a better place. That will never happen though because apparently it's more fun to argue over silly **** than it is to have a real discussion.