So I was playing NBA 2K9 on Xbox Live and I beat this guy 91-42. and it was so bad early that my backup PG put up 25 pt's and 10 assists lol. Well it was after the game and after they said who the player of the game was and all of a sudden it says "waiting for opponent" then after a few seconds it says I was disconnected from opponent of something and I get kicked out to the online menu and they didn't count my win. I was highly PISSED. I was about to send the guy props for not quitting like most guys do but he pulled the biggest biotch move u could possibly do. it's bad enough trying to be able to get a straight game withing cheesers cherry picking, spinning after every 2 dribbles, abusing Kobe,Dwight,LeBron etc. but I have to deal with this too. lol people are real jokes. So many cowards out there. I never quit even if I was losing by 60 at half time lol

So I was playing NBA 2K9 on Xbox Live and I beat this guy 91-42. and it was so bad early that my backup PG put up 25 pt's and 10 assists lol. Well it was after the game and after they said who the player of the game was and all of a sudden it says "waiting for opponent" then after a few seconds it says I was disconnected from opponent of something and I get kicked out to the online menu and they didn't count my win. I was highly PISSED. I was about to send the guy props for not quitting like most guys do but he pulled the biggest biotch move u could possibly do. it's bad enough trying to be able to get a straight game withing cheesers cherry picking, spinning after every 2 dribbles, abusing Kobe,Dwight,LeBron etc. but I have to deal with this too. lol people are real jokes. So many cowards out there. I never quit even if I was losing by 60 at half time lol

Dude I feek your pain. Happens to me all the time on Live anda few on Madden. And I'm the one that gets the L

I'm not a fan of playing someone 14,000 miles away. I'd rather play with someone I know. I'm not a fan of online gaming.

I understand but i'd like to know how I stack up against all players around the world. and on the other hand u won't always have friends there to play. I have a life and so do they. and considering how i;m going to college in August it'll be less time to just play with friends when i'm not doing work.

Quitters suck, but no biggie. Just an online record. I'm like 60-50-1 on UFC when I should be like 90-50-1.

Yeah still it sucks. I'd rather come away with a clean loss in a good game then have someone quit on me.

Do you play UFC on 360 or PS? If you play on the station, I'm sure I could get your record up to 90-50-2. ;)

Yeah still it sucks. I'd rather come away with a clean loss in a good game then have someone quit on me.

Do you play UFC on 360 or PS? If you play on the station, I'm sure I could get your record up to 90-50-2. ;)

yep and I'd rather lose to somebody skilled than lose to somebody that cherry picks after every shot, just runs around until they get passed u only to dunk it on your head, spin every 2 seconds,just run around and hit crazy shots with Kobe and LeBron and get every rebound no matter how bad of position u have and just dunk it over u with Dwight Howard. I play with Cleveland and I barely use Lebron,he's gonna get over 20 points because Lebron is just good but I run my offense through the PG, that's why at the end of the game Mo and Gibson usually have around a double double in points and assists