Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East ATL a.k.a TROLL

Vick haters not outraged over Stallworth

113 posts in this topic

:lol::lol: Cylon finds a home involuntarily in the Anything But Logic forum. :lol:

It's a good home for him. Props to the moderator who put it there.

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.
:huh: This thread is making too much sense for me. Let me get this straight...... wait, what were we talking about again? :huh:

Wow, you really think my posts are idiotic? Well, I guess that would matter If I actually cared what you think.

Wow, please tell me that's you with a Transformers mask on... :D :D :D:lol: :lol: :lol:

He didn't kill my family members, but he killed and tortured innocent, defenseless mammals. That herpes infested ********* can burn.

TAKE IT EASY MAN!!!

It is a lion with stripes! :D However it is the real me, very calm. You believe me, don't you?

jaymadd don't know the difference between a tiger and lion :lol: :lol:

I think the fact that Stallworth isn't a Falcon is a factor in why people don't talk about him on an ATLANTA FALCONS message board. Just because we don't talk about him here doesn't mean we think he's an angel.

And by the way, I'm a Vick supporter. ;)