Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East ATL a.k.a TROLL

Vick haters not outraged over Stallworth

113 posts in this topic

Vick is a worthless POS scum bag. That lowest form of life can rot in ****. What a useless waste of air. Send him to jail for life, he is a parasite. Worthless, worthless, worthless.

Vick is a worthless pos scum bag. That lowest form of life can rot in ****. What a useless waste of air. Send him to jail for life, he is a parasite. Worthless, worthless, worthless.

It gets harder and harder to dislike Vick every time you post like he killed one of your family members.

Cylon, meet your polar opposite, neither of you seem very bright.

It gets harder and harder to dislike Vick every time you post like he killed one of your family members.

Cylon, meet your polar opposite, neither of you seem very bright.

Co-sign that.....Summer heat is getting to people already.

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.

Look these words up......Knowingly....Premeditated.....Malice. It appears you found "intentional".

Vick meets all the criteria above, and as much as it apparently upsets you, Stallworth does not. Try again.

Stallworth is just lucky the man he hit wasn't walking his dog.

You never cease to disappoint...

Stallworth is just lucky the man he hit wasn't walking his dog at the time.

Right, because accidentially running over a dog is exactly like slamming it to the ground or hanging it from a tree. I didn't know they allowed nine year olds to post here.

Right, because accidentially running over a dog is exactly like slamming it to the ground or hanging it from a tree. I didn't know they allowed nine year olds to post here.

First of all I was using sarcasim Mo Ron. Secondly, Driving drunk and splattering the guts of someones father and husband and the family pet all over Ocean BLVD. is not an accident.

Secondly, Driving drunk and splattering the guts of someones father and husband and the family pet all over Ocean BLVD. is not an accident.

Drove drunk? Probably not an accident. "Splattering the gut of a father and husband all over Ocean BLVD", that is no doubt an accident. It's a tragic accident when the father/husband darts out into traffic while not at a cross-walk to try and catch a bus. Who's to say that he would still be alive if Stallworth wasn't drunk?

What Stallworth did was wrong. Dead wrong and he problably deserved more punishment for it. I'm pretty sure the only reason he got off with what he did is because the victims family signed off on the sentence.

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.

Your logic is flawed.

#1-Stallworth's sentence IMO was actually a little stiffer than Vick's( I'm assuming the reason you posted is because you thought he got off light) He paid a LOT of $ to the victims family, he got 2 years house arrest(longer than Vick's sentence), 1000 hours CS, 10 yrs probation, and he's never allowed to drive ever again in his life. He won't actually do much time but the rest of that stuff is pretty stiff if you ask me.

#2-When Stallworth got in his car drunk(intentionally) he did not say to himself"I'm going to go run down a pedestrian for fun". Vick did everything he did 100% on purpose. Stallworth also cooperated with the investigation and didn't try to lie his way out of it. If you ask me they both recieved IMO very just sentences.

What Stallworth did was wrong. Dead wrong and he problably deserved more punishment for it. I'm pretty sure the only reason he got off with what he did is because the victims family signed off on the sentence.

What about the "victim" running out in the middle of the road like a dummy. Sorry but dude killed himself. Should've used his head and either waited or stopped when he seen those lights blinking.

What about the "victim" running out in the middle of the road like a dummy. Sorry but dude killed himself. Should've used his head and either waited or stopped when he seen those lights blinking.

Agreed. If you can't avoid a car on the road that's pretty dumb. He didn't run off the road or anything. I for one do tend to look before I cross the street. While that does minimize his offense, it falls well short of excusing it.

Agreed. If you can't avoid a car on the road that's pretty dumb. He didn't run off the road or anything. I for one do tend to look before I cross the street. While that does minimize his offense, it falls well short of excusing it.

That's why I find it hilarious when people write he's a murderer and he was dead wrong. He didn't do it on purpose. The dead guy is the whole reason this discussion is alive. That didn't come out right but it's the truth

Your logic is flawed.

#1-Stallworth's sentence IMO was actually a little stiffer than Vick's( I'm assuming the reason you posted is because you thought he got off light) He paid a LOT of $ to the victims family, he got 2 years house arrest(longer than Vick's sentence), 1000 hours CS, 10 yrs probation, and he's never allowed to drive ever again in his life. He won't actually do much time but the rest of that stuff is pretty stiff if you ask me.

#2-When Stallworth got in his car drunk(intentionally) he did not say to himself"I'm going to go run down a pedestrian for fun". Vick did everything he did 100% on purpose. Stallworth also cooperated with the investigation and didn't try to lie his way out of it. If you ask me they both recieved IMO very just sentences.

no way is stallworth's sentence stiffer then Vick's. Stallworth actually only got 25 days in jail and will serve two years of house arrest. Vick was in prison for two years. and stallworth didn't necessarily lose the right to drive ever again, in five years he may be able to drive to and from work. besides, stallworth has (or should have) enough money to be set for life and not have to work again.

hey, its bad what Stallworth did, but it is also very old news

That's why I find it hilarious when people write he's a murderer and he was dead wrong. He didn't do it on purpose. The dead guy is the whole reason this discussion is alive. That didn't come out right but it's the truth

That is not entierly true. Neither Stalworth, nor the deceased got their day in court. We have no idea how culpable the pedestrian was, nor do we know how much of a factor the diminished reaction times of Stalworth were. If Stalworth was not intoxicated at the time, this would likely be a non-issue. However, that is not the case. Stalworth got behind the wheel of a car while drunk. In my opinion, he got off too easy.

This does not mean that he is a murderer though, but he is not the victim of bad press based solely on a reckless pedestrian.

That is not entierly true. Neither Stalworth, nor the deceased got their day in court. We have no idea how culpable the pedestrian was, nor do we know how much of a factor the diminished reaction times of Stalworth were. If Stalworth was not intoxicated at the time, this would likely be a non-issue. However, that is not the case. Stalworth got behind the wheel of a car while drunk. In my opinion, he got off too easy.

This does not mean that he is a murderer though, but he is not the victim of bad press based solely on a reckless pedestrian.

I disagree with you saying if he wasn't intoxicated it would be a non issue. It can go either way. He could've been sober and it still would have happened. The police report said the man ran out trying to catch the bus or sum like that. If he had waited or used the cross walk it would be a non-issue. He wasn't driving wreckless, as far as we know. Everybody is quick to judge and don't know the full details. I figured I'd join the boat but defend Stallworth cause I think he got a good deal. Everybody is happy so hey

I disagree with you saying if he wasn't intoxicated it would be a non issue. It can go either way. He could've been sober and it still would have happened. The police report said the man ran out trying to catch the bus or sum like that. If he had waited or used the cross walk it would be a non-issue. He wasn't driving wreckless, as far as we know. Everybody is quick to judge and don't know the full details. I figured I'd join the boat but defend Stallworth cause I think he got a good deal. Everybody is happy so hey

I'm not trying to cast judgment on either. I just objected to the characterization that the deceased individual is the cause of Stalworths problems. There is, sadly, enough blame to go around.