Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East ATL a.k.a TROLL

Vick haters not outraged over Stallworth

113 posts in this topic

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.

That is a generalization if I have ever seen one!

Not a Vick hater..... just simply disappointed in his actions. He was made an example of by PETA! Enough mistakes and your bound to get caught up in something bigger.

The Stallworth scenario is different. I believe the man he killed was not crossing at a crosswalk.... which is a crime called jaywalking. Then again we don't know the specifics because it wasn't blown up all over the media like the Vick incident so your argument is speculative at best.

Your love for Vick has distorted your view.

This topic originated in another thread by a different poster in which you replied and got little response so now you start your own topic? :blink: Not only are you lacking any original thought but you desperately need attention. :lol:;):rolleyes:

Don't get your doggy chain in such a bunch.

This is funny as ****. Your post is idiotic. Stallworth isn't a Falcon, so why would people here be talking about him. As a mattter of fact neither is Vick, so this thread is even dumber. Finally, do you think the so called "haters" had anything at all to do with the sentence handed down to either of these guys? This post have no point, no class, no clue.

Wow, you really think my posts are idiotic? Well, I guess that would matter If I actually cared what you think.

Sounds the like you're the one butt hurt because people at a Talk About THE FALCONS forum aren't yammering on about Donte Stallworth. Check Anything but Football or Around the NFL. In Stallworth's case, the guy wasn't at a cross-walk and ran out into traffic to try and catch a bus anyways, so it's not even entirely Stallworth's fault anyways.

Don't get your doggy chain in such a bunch.

You might want to start letting your mother write your jokes for you because that was pretty stupid. Buck up junior, flunking out of summer school already isn't the end of the world. ;)

Sounds the like you're the one butt hurt because people at a Talk About THE FALCONS forum aren't yammering on about Donte Stallworth. Check Anything but Football or Around the NFL. In Stallworth's case, the guy wasn't at a cross-walk and ran out into traffic to try and catch a bus anyways, so it's not even entirely Stallworth's fault anyways.

Wow, thats low even for you. So basically your saying if someone is crossing the street and their not in the crosswalk, your ok with them getting hit. Pretty sad.

Wow, thats low even for you. So basically your saying if someone is crossing the street and their not in the crosswalk, your ok with them getting hit. Pretty sad.

good at making stuff up i see.

sucks it wasnt you.

You're right.

Let's keep talking about how Renaldo Foster being cut means anything.... when it really doesn't.

Some of us work for a living and do not have time to spend all day being outraged so we tend to be outraged about things that come into our personal circles.

/thread

Are you ********? Have you failed out of elementary school and do not have basic read comprehension skills? If someone darts out into moving traffic while not a cross-walk, it's not going to be shocking event if they get hit, by a drunk driver or not.

Regardless, it has nothing to do with Talking About the Falcons. What's next? You going to cry because this paticular forum isn't crying over the atrocities going on in Africa or the 46 children that died in a daycare fire that was caused by the government not making sure proper maintanence was done on the non-regulation AC unit that started the fire? Why aren't you upset and posting about that in TATF?

Some of us work for a living and do not have time to spend all day being outraged so we tend to be outraged about things that come into our personal circles.

/thread

Your right, I'm sure its difficult for you to post on the message boards between cleaning toilets at your job. I'm sure that keeps you pretty busy.

Why would any Falcon fan care what another person did? A lady in Portland Oregon was murdered and had her baby cut from her stomach, and no outrage was posted here. Does this mean no one cares about babies? What's the point of this post other than to grab attention and pad post count?

Your right, I'm sure its difficult for you to post on the message boards between cleaning toilets at your job. I'm sure that keeps you pretty busy.

Um, anyone who doesn't know the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR has no room insulting anyone, to be honest. That's something learned in 3rd grade.

You didn't offer a real answer because you know I am right. It is just like there are thouands of worthwhile charities but you tend to support those that have a special meaning to you. It doesn't mean that MS is not a sad and disabling disease but I happen to know many more people who have been helped by Siskins so that is one of my main charitable contributions.

There are tens of thousands crime related deaths each year. Do you know of each one and do you spend time being outraged by every one of them?

Thought so.

Wishing harm on another person are we? Pretty classy. You guys are proving my point, thanks.

Dude...... don't worry. The Transformer movie will be out any day. Oh..... and Bumblebee got his legs back.... Yayyyyyy!

CylonLover......... 12 year old in disguise!

Dude...... don't worry. The Transformer movie will be out any day. Oh..... and Bumblebee got his legs back.... Yayyyyyy!

It is not much of a disguise.

Considering his English is not even at 3rd grade level, I'd be willing to guess he's younger than 12. If he's not, I feel very sorry for him.

Again, it's YOU'RE not YOUR.

Well, Cylon, I have bad news for you. Vick is not coming back. Complaining about your inability to navigate the forums, or form a properly developed thought speak volumes to your mothers previous crack habit. Please go play on the freeway.

Well, Cylon, I have bad news for you. Vick is not coming back. Complaining about your inability to navigate the forums, or form a properly developed thought speak volumes to your mothers previous crack habit. Please go play on the freeway at midnight wearing your ninja pajamas....

Not fixed, but enhanced.......... :lol: