Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East ATL a.k.a TROLL

Vick haters not outraged over Stallworth

113 posts in this topic

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.

Vick haters, where ya'll at? Ok let me get this straight. I've heard people on these boards call Vick everything from a scumbag to the son of a female dog. This because he killed dogs. Which is wrong by the way. HOWEVER, Donte Stallworth drinks Alcohol to the point where his blood alchohol level is way over the legal limit, .126. The limit in Florida is .80. Gets in a car to drive and kills a HUMAN BEING. Did I forget to mention he killed a HUMAN BEING? Surely since all the Vick haters detest Vick so much for killing dogs, why aren't we hearing more outrage from them for killing a PERSON? And if you think driving why drunk and killing someone is unintentional, would you say the same for a DUI driver if he killed your loved one? If you answer yes your a bald headed Liar. I guess the life of a dog is worth more than a HUMAN BEING to the Vick haters.

Vick is a scumbag who deserves to never suit up in the NFL again! Now that should get this thread moved!

Vick is a scumbag who deserves to never suit up in the NFL again! Now that should get this thread moved!

You are not being a TeamPlayer-1 <_<:D

It's pointless to argue this stuff...plenty of folks think it's garbage but what's the point of making a thread in TATF.

This is funny as ****. Your post is idiotic. Stallworth isn't a Falcon, so why would people here be talking about him. As a mattter of fact neither is Vick, so this thread is even dumber. Finally, do you think the so called "haters" had anything at all to do with the sentence handed down to either of these guys? This post have no point, no class, no clue.

I think the reason you are not seeing what you think you should be seeing is because at the time of his crimes Michael Vick was a member of THE ATLANTA FALCONS. Since Stallworth is a member of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and this forum is called "Talk About the Falcons"... nobody should be making a big deal about him here.

TATF means Talk About the Falcons. Is Stallworth on the Falcons? Is Stallworth the franchise QB? Does Stallworth have a history of issues with this team?

No? Then STFU and GTFO. Go write Ookie a fan letter.

Thanks jaymadd! I needed that! Sometimes you have to take a hit for the home team.

I have a question, just want to know. Why do you have a lion as your Avatar :D:lol::lol:

This is funny as ****. Your post is idiotic. Stallworth isn't a Falcon, so why would people here be talking about him. As a mattter of fact neither is Vick, so this thread is even dumber. Finally, do you think the so called "haters" had anything at all to do with the sentence handed down to either of these guys? This post have no point, no class, no clue.

BINGO

TATF means Talk About the Falcons. Is Stallworth on the Falcons? Is Stallworth the franchise QB? Does Stallworth have a history of issues with this team?

Lassie, you responded just like I knew you would.

I have a question, just want to know. Why do you have a lion as your Avatar :D:lol::lol:

It is a lion with stripes! :D However it is the real me, very calm. You believe me, don't you?

I love it when we people on here take shots at one another,,,It puts a smile on my face...lol....people are crazy

This topic originated in another thread by a different poster in which you replied and got little response so now you start your own topic? :blink: Not only are you lacking any original thought but you desperately need attention. :lol:;):rolleyes:

It is a lion with stripes! :D However it is the real me, very calm. You believe me, don't you?

Ummmmm, I am going to have to take this to the Avatar Patrol :lol::lol:

Wow, you guys have really restored my faith in humanity. At least I know that If I decide to go out drinking tonight and then get behind the wheel, and I hurt someone else in the process, I know that you guys will forgive me. As long as I don't hit a DOG.

Isn't this kind of like asking us who we like more the guy who beats his wife or the child molester. Why should we have to like either one?

Wow, you guys have really restored my faith in humanity. At least I know that If I decide to go out drinking tonight and then get behind the wheel, and I hurt someone else in the process, I know that you guys will forgive me. As long as I don't hit a DOG.

hopefully you wont recover from it.

do us all a favor.

+

The link I posted was to a thread on ABF, and it has all the outrage your little heart desires.

Now quit yer *****ing.