Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, and I feel that this Madden will change a lot peoples minds in the direction it is going in. Also are you going to get NCAA tonight? I will be getting mine around midnight.

I agree. But I got to come to work in the morning so I'm gonna grab my copy when I get off. You may not believe me, and I didnt either until I saw it, but I have a friend that already has it. His 360 is modded. I got jealous when I seen it man :lol:

I agree. But I got to come to work in the morning so I'm gonna grab my copy when I get off. You may not believe me, and I didnt either until I saw it, but I have a friend that already has it. His 360 is modded. I got jealous when I seen it man :lol:

I believe you. If I can get off early tonight, I'm going to try and get my friend who is in charge of the electronics department at Walmart to get my copy early. It looks awesome.

I believe you. If I can get off early tonight, I'm going to try and get my friend who is in charge of the electronics department at Walmart to get my copy early. It looks awesome.

I wish I had a friend in the ED. But I agree, both games look great. Their gonna have their share of flaws, like every video game, but as long as they get fixed then I'm good.

• 1 year later...