Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them as well. Safeties and corners with high 70, low to mid 80 speed. WR with low speed. This must be what they meant by slowing the gameplay down. Man I cant wait til next month. BTW I pre ordered mine from Gamespot and they didnt give me the download code for the demo. Whats up with that

I like them as well. Safeties and corners with high 70, low to mid 80 speed. WR with low speed. This must be what they meant by slowing the gameplay down. Man I cant wait til next month. BTW I pre ordered mine from Gamespot and they didnt give me the download code for the demo. Whats up with that

No idea, you should still be able to go by the store to make sure you get the extended demo.

Complete Falcons ratings

Here is a link to the complete Falcons ratings and all of the other NFL teams as well. No downloading needed. Sorry if it's posted somewhere in here already but I didn't feel like reading all five pages today.

That's the same link tdot posted my man. But these aren't the full list of attributes. There's over 50 this year. Not being rude or anything so please don't take it that way ;)