Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

120 posts in this topic

Yeah they are really slow in every position other than Jonson at RB and maybe Finnegan at CB.

Yeah. Im starting to like the ratings more and more everyday

Yeah. Im starting to like the ratings more and more everyday

Like I said I can't wait to get the game and get a feel of it.

Like I said I can't wait to get the game and get a feel of it.

Me to man. Did you check out that video I posted the other day.

Me to man. Did you check out that video I posted the other day.

I did, and I feel that this Madden will change a lot peoples minds in the direction it is going in. Also are you going to get NCAA tonight? I will be getting mine around midnight.

I did, and I feel that this Madden will change a lot peoples minds in the direction it is going in. Also are you going to get NCAA tonight? I will be getting mine around midnight.

I agree. But I got to come to work in the morning so I'm gonna grab my copy when I get off. You may not believe me, and I didnt either until I saw it, but I have a friend that already has it. His 360 is modded. I got jealous when I seen it man :lol:

I agree. But I got to come to work in the morning so I'm gonna grab my copy when I get off. You may not believe me, and I didnt either until I saw it, but I have a friend that already has it. His 360 is modded. I got jealous when I seen it man :lol:

I believe you. If I can get off early tonight, I'm going to try and get my friend who is in charge of the electronics department at Walmart to get my copy early. It looks awesome.

I believe you. If I can get off early tonight, I'm going to try and get my friend who is in charge of the electronics department at Walmart to get my copy early. It looks awesome.

I wish I had a friend in the ED. But I agree, both games look great. Their gonna have their share of flaws, like every video game, but as long as they get fixed then I'm good.

J-Ville slow at WR. I was bout to ask how Greg Jones is 4 points higher than Ovie, but I think the speed difference did it. Wont throw to Mathis and Nelson though

At least we wont have to cover deep with him at QB

Ever. It's bad when you are a starting QB in the NFL and Joey Harrington has you beat at something.

Ever. It's bad when you are a starting QB in the NFL and Joey Harrington has you beat at something.

You said it. Im ready to see the full list so I can see how he is rated so high. I deleted excel off my computer so I cant download them

Houston might be a pretty good team to play against. I hate how Slaton's speed went from 97 to 92

Houston has a good offense. schuab just has to become un-injury proned.

slaton = breast.

their D is coming around also.

I think they make the WC imo.

For the first time in a long time, I can proudly say I'm not afraid to play against the Patriots. But Welker got screwed in the speed category

Blalock got the shaft.

That stuck out to me, too. He always seemed pretty solid to me, at least an 80...more like an 85 though.

LOFTON WTF; he should be like a 92

Moron this is from last year...the real WTF is WTF is up with you bumping threads from last year!