Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

120 posts in this topic

SMH at you believe Brooking deserves anything better than that. That's actually generous if you ask me.

SMH @ your ******** assumption :lol: .

Well you cant except more from a ******

SMH @ your ******** assumption :lol: .

Well you cant except more from a ******

That's not an assumption, it's the truth. Don't get it twisted in your twisted little mind.

SMH at you believe Brooking deserves anything better than that. That's actually generous if you ask me.

How did you just assume he thought that. I thought he was saying Brooking is to high. Which he is

How did you just assume he thought that. I thought he was saying Brooking is to high. Which he is

dude's been on a hating spree with maine some reason.

I have to say, that I think I'm going to really like the rating system now. I still think some players ratings need some adjustments, but the way they are spreading all the elites out, it should be fun.

I like them as well. Safeties and corners with high 70, low to mid 80 speed. WR with low speed. This must be what they meant by slowing the gameplay down. Man I cant wait til next month. BTW I pre ordered mine from Gamespot and they didnt give me the download code for the demo. Whats up with that

I like them as well. Safeties and corners with high 70, low to mid 80 speed. WR with low speed. This must be what they meant by slowing the gameplay down. Man I cant wait til next month. BTW I pre ordered mine from Gamespot and they didnt give me the download code for the demo. Whats up with that

No idea, you should still be able to go by the store to make sure you get the extended demo.

No idea, you should still be able to go by the store to make sure you get the extended demo.

Gonna do that. I just thought about that after seeing it on another site

Here's a link to the full ratings:

Visit My Website

Some of these just don't make sense. For example how is Ray Lewis faster than Michael Jenkins?

Not trying to be a bunghole or anything but this link was already posted in this thread when they were first released my dude

Not trying to be a bunghole or anything but this link was already posted in this thread when they were first released my dude

My bad. I skimmed through it quickly so I didn't see it.

Complete Falcons ratings

Here is a link to the complete Falcons ratings and all of the other NFL teams as well. No downloading needed. Sorry if it's posted somewhere in here already but I didn't feel like reading all five pages today.

Complete Falcons ratings

Here is a link to the complete Falcons ratings and all of the other NFL teams as well. No downloading needed. Sorry if it's posted somewhere in here already but I didn't feel like reading all five pages today.

That's the same link tdot posted my man. But these aren't the full list of attributes. There's over 50 this year. Not being rude or anything so please don't take it that way ;)

Complete Falcons ratings

How about the title? :P jk

I will enjoy playing against Tennessee. Slow secondary and WR. But if Johnson gets loose, it's over

Yeah they are really slow in every position other than Jonson at RB and maybe Finnegan at CB.