Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

120 posts in this topic

Also there should be a NFC South highlight video on the Madden Website today or tomorrow:

LINK

Anybody watch it? Not enough Falcons in it.

So far ESPN has NFC North and South done, and are currently working on NFC West:

LINK

It's fun to see how everyone stacks up against everyone else. I think it's going to make the game a lot better with these ratings.

Yeah and the defense isn't that fast either.

I noticed that. I was shocked to see Minnesota's O-Line. The only team I see that will be difficult to play against so far is Philly.

Redskins are up now. They have a decent team with decent speed in almost every position.

One thing that is completely wrong, is the fact that this is the kick return ratings for two players:

A. Jennings: 87

J. Norwood: 60

I have no idea what I can do to change it. I was trying to get Jennings rating dropped last year when he was on our team, but really he is better than Norwood EA? I guess if anyone wants to join me in this fight you are welcome to. I tried last year to get it dropped and to get Norwood's raised up a bit, but nothing. I have tons of video footage that will say at the very least they need to be switched in the category.

does the kick return overall really matter what does it affect....i never felt the differance between a 99 or say norwood who wasn't a 99

does the kick return overall really matter what does it affect....i never felt the differance between a 99 or say norwood who wasn't a 99

This isn't a factual claim or well researched, but when I played on Madden 08 I bumped Norwood's KR rating up to 90 and I found I was consistently break more tackles and getting further of field. I am thinking that having a low KR rating my put a cap on certain attributes. Say if you have 99 speed, but a 75 KR rating you may not have the full 99 speed.

Just from my experience though.

Norwood is faster than the following top RB's of the league,

Matt Forte (5 under)

Marion Barber (10 under)

Adrian Peterson (Even)

Ahmad Bradshaw (3 under)

Brian Westbrook (1 under)

Frank Gore (2 under)

Steven Jackson (9 under)

Derrick Ward (7 under)

Clinton Portis (4 under)

That's pretty **** good. Norwood doesn't have a lot of strength, he isn't the greatest pass blocker so that's going to bring his ratings down. The only thing that disappoints me about his ratings is that they rated him a 76 in awareness. I mean, come on, this guy finds holes in the defense and makes cuts like I have never seen before.

I also think Lofton is better than what they rated him, in almost every category that matters too...

And man, Jenkins never gets ANY respect at all...

hm.. why is william moore under the FS category?

I saw that too, but I don't guess it matters. I will just move him to SS when I'm online.

Ravens are up now, I don't think Flacco is faster or tougher than Ryan, but maybe it will change.

I saw that too, but I don't guess it matters. I will just move him to SS when I'm online.

could be a typo.. but we'll see when the game comes out, a month and 9 days from now.

smh @ brooking being 86

SMH at you believe Brooking deserves anything better than that. That's actually generous if you ask me.