Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLICK NICK

Atlanta Falcons entire player ratings for Madden 10:

120 posts in this topic

LINK TO DOWNLOAD ALL TEAM AND PLAYERS

LINK for Falcons

Atlanta Falcons - 81

QB M. Ryan - 85

QB C. Redman - 55

QB D. Shockley - 42

RB M. Turner - 95

RB J. Norwood - 79

RB T. Brown - 64

RB J. Snelling - 63

FB O. Mughelli - 86

WR R. White - 93

WR M. Jenkins - 79

WR H. Douglas - 68

WR B. Finneran - 67

WR A. Kelly - 64

TE T. Gonzalez - 98

TE J. Peelle - 72

TE B. Hartsock - 64

OL S. Baker - 84

OL T. Clabo - 81

OL T. McClure - 78

OL H. Dahl - 77

OL B. Romberg - 76

OL J. Blalock - 73

OL B. Wilkerson - 70

OL Q. Ojinnaka - 63

OL G. Reynolds - 60

DL J. Abraham - 95

DL P. Jerry - 78

DL C. Davis - 74

DL J. Babineaux - 73

DL L. Sidbury - 70

DL J. Anderson - 70

DL T. Lewis - 64

DL V. Walker - 62

DL S. Fraser - 60

DL K. Biermann - 60

DL J. Jefferson - 58

LB C. Lofton - 80

LB M. Peterson - 80

LB S. Nicholas - 66

LB T. Gilbert - 62

LB C. Wire - 59

LB S. Adkins - 55

LB R. James - 54

CB C. Houston - 75

CB C. Jackson - 73

CB V. Hutchins - 69

CB C. Owens - 61

CB B. Grimes - 46

S E. Coleman - 78

S W. Moore - 75

S A. Harris - 64

S T. DeCoud - 64

K J. Elam - 92

P M. Koenen - 80

lol @ DA FUTURE being 42.

Anyhow, thanks for this. Snelling's rating is rather low, hopefully he still delivers.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD ALL TEAM AND PLAYERS

QB C. Redman - 55

RB J. Norwood - 79

WR M. Jenkins - 79

WR H. Douglas - 68

TE J. Peelle - 72

TE B. Hartsock - 64

OL S. Baker - 84

OL T. Clabo - 81

OL T. McClure - 78

OL H. Dahl - 77

OL J. Blalock - 73

DL J. Abraham - 95

DL P. Jerry - 78

DL J. Babineaux - 73

S E. Coleman - 78

P M. Koenen - 80

Redman should be in the 70s.

Norwood, maybe a point or two higher.

Jenkins and Douglas should be few points higher

Hartsock should be close to Peele.

Blalock should be around 80

McClure, Dahl, and Clabo should be 3-4 points higher

Babineaux should be in the low-mid 80s

Coleman should be in the low-mid 80s

Koenan should be in the mid-high 80s

Overall I think it's a decent list, I would adjust a few of the back-ups or switch them around, but the points I listed above I think are key.

You guys are welcome. I forgot to mention that if you will download the link, you can see some of the speeds and strength ratings.

coleman being a 78 and moore being a 75 is disrespectful. Could have atleast given Coleman and 80 or made Moore a 70

OL B. Romberg - 76

OL J. Blalock - 73

how? Smh -_-

Blalock got the shaft.

Overall it's not that bad ... some ratings are a little off, but I guess it'll be the same with every team. I think Blalock, Coleman and Babs should be higher, with Moore being a little lower.

The rest fits the new rating system (for those who forgot about it: http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/200...a-new-era.aspx) that they try to use ... Norwood at 79 for example would've been mid-80s last year and that's a pretty good range.

But there will be some adjustments once the (pre-)season starts.

i like it because you can tell if a player is a back up it hurts to have him on the feild. they are trying to make the stars shine as they should. if a player is in the 80's thats really good. 70's is avg.90's is a super star. that s how it should be. the game was really getting out of hand with players being rated to good when they are avg. i just hope they do this for every team. coleman got shafted he is a top 5 safety. our line should all be in the 80's since 16 sack is all that was allowed this year. michael koenan should be 99 overall. he is the best.records prove it. personally im more intrested in the skillz not overall ratings. if moore is 93 speed with a great jump and good power thats fair. young guys should be faster.

Madden Ratings Explained

By admin | June 3, 2009

Due to the ongoing discussion over the Madden 2010 ratings in our previous post, I figured I might as well cut/paste a blog entry from the Madden development team at EA. Here is their attempt at explaining the new player rating system.

————————————-

Hey guys, we thought it would be a perfect time to share something that I am personally very excited about for Madden NFL 10. We took each and every rating in the game (over 50+ player ratings) and scaled them up/down in a way that is now using much more of the scale. I like to describe it around the office like this…”We basically stretched out the ratings.” We want to use more of the numbers so we get a bigger, more noticeable affect in the game.

Let me give you guys an example….in Madden NFL 09 all of the WR’s Route Running ratings ranged from 62-99. In the current Madden NFL 10 build, WR’s now check in from 35-99. To counter this on the defensive side, all CB’s in Madden NFL 09 had a Man Coverage rating which ranged from 64-99. Now in Madden NFL 10, CB’s Man Coverage range is currently 40-99.

Every position and every rating has been re-scaled to expand the range of numbers we are dealing with. The Overall Rating for your average NFL player has dropped. Your Joe Average linebacker who was 80 OVR is now dropped down to 70. The players who were before right on the cusp of 90 in a rating category are now down around 85-88…Meaning, there are fewer superstar players out there. Before, where you could maybe get by throwing to your slot WR who had 93 SPD, with 74 ROUTES, and 77 Catching…now in Madden NFL 10, that guy is going to have like 91 SPD, 60-65 ROUTES and anywhere from 65-70 Catching. Let me tell you, these rating drops make a big difference when that slot rookie WR with 90+ speed now drops every 3rd pass or so, or just simply cannot get open.

The superstars have not been affected however, this is intentional. Peyton is still 99 OVR, Patrick Willis a 99, Larry Fitz is 99, etc. The elite players at rating categories have not been affected either (JaMarcus Russell still has a 98 Throw Power and Chris Johnson still rated 99 Speed). [side note: One of my personal goals is to have the actual NFL players in Madden NFL 10 look like their real-life counterparts and play to their strengths and weaknesses like never before in a football video game.]

Speaking of the Speed, which is always a hot topic, we made some major changes with the infamous SPD rating as well. To give you a great example, I will again go back to WR and CB. In Madden NFL 09, the WR SPD range was 85-100…CB was 87-99.

In Madden NFL 10, WR SPD range is currently 70-100…CB is currently 75-99. So as you may or may not tell, the SPD range has been pushed down, in our opinions, to better reflect the “sim-gameplay” style that Ian and Phil have been telling you about all winter long. This SPD change has been updated for each position, so it makes a huge game play affect.

Ian and I had a game the other day where Earnest Graham broke one up the middle for a 55 yard touchdown run… and he could not be caught!…E-Grahams’ Madden NFL 10 current SPD rating….80 SPD. That should give you a good sense of what is possible with the new ratings. It’s not all about having the 90+ SPD anymore. On this particular run, Ian’s CB’s got hung up against some blockers and all I had to do was beat one safety and Graham was gone! He had Brandon Jacobs and his 85 SPD breaking some long runs as well. On the flip side of bigger/slower backs, Chris Johnson is absolutely lethal right now. You can actually get him outside with sweeps now and he is a beast to stop. But again, we are constantly tuning the gameplay, we have an entire team dedicated to that and they are some of the best people we have in the building.

So there you have it, player ratings are in for a major overhaul this year and I am really excited already with the impact they are having on the early builds of the game. And rest assured, we are well aware of the outside impacts this will have….Rookies will now come into the league based on the new ranges, NCAA Import guys are being tuned as well…Progression has been accounted for as well to better reflect breakout stars and burned-out former stars. Meaning, we want to have bigger jumps in OVR this year, both positive and negative. That’s all for now, probably gave away too much already!

Would love to hear any feedback about this big new change in the way we do player ratings. I’d be happy to answer any questions regarding the new rating ranges….please no individual ratings questions, not answering those! Stay tuned for more Madden player rating related blogs in the future!

- Donny Moore – Madden NFL 10 Designer

Dizzam. If someone has Ryan go down in Franchise, they'd be effed.

I know right? I thought Redman would be at least higher than Joey Harrington, who is a 63.

Nick, you are the man for getting this to us. I like these ratings for the most part. Obviously I would probably rate Coleman and a few others higher and a few others lower such as Moore but it's cool. I'm sure some of it will get fixed as the season goes on.

Nick, you are the man for getting this to us. I like these ratings for the most part. Obviously I would probably rate Coleman and a few others higher and a few others lower such as Moore but it's cool. I'm sure some of it will get fixed as the season goes on.

No problem, I'm glad I can get info to people that want it. Remember to look at everyones ratings in that download. You will see how everyone matches up in their position.

Also ESPN has all the other ratings like speed, strength, etc.

LINK

Our ratings should be up this week. They did NFC North last week and this week is NFC South.

I actually think the Saints got kinda jipped in their ratings. Shanle and Fujita are both starters imo and they were both 68 if i remember. Also Vilma should have been rated higher I think. Rod Coleman wasn't even listed. Other than that, pretty good except I would probably have Brees at about a 94 but no biggy. And P. Thomas is a lil underated as is B. Miller.

Check the ESPN link tomorrow. Should have either us, Tampa Bay, or Carolina and all the ratings for players.

OL B. Romberg - 76

OL J. Blalock - 73

how? Smh -_-

seriously. and tyson clabo is better than babs, lofton, peterson... etc. thats such bullsh*t.

seriously. and tyson clabo is better than babs, lofton, peterson... etc. thats such bullsh*t.

I'm waiting to see if they bump our line after the pre-season. I like to run the ball to much online for my line to be as under-rated as they are.

see the stats are determined by a combination of stats. As long as the stats for what he is good at are high then you are fine, not overrall. how many times do you see a TE who has low overall but kills you because they can catch and block. Its madden. Stats mean little to how you use them. I bet you the reason is Blalock probably has a low physical skills like speed and agility. As long as his strength and blocking stats are where they should be i could care less. He is not a zone blocking guard anyway. He is a push you back, make a hole guard.

Like some dude killed me with Seattle once because of the maurice morris dude. He used the eagles playbook and pretended he was mini westbrook. For what he used him for, he was perfect even though i think dude is in the low 80s\high 70s. you would have thought he was i n his 90s.