Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLballer

IM BUYING ALL VICK JERSEYS

56 posts in this topic

dont get my words twisted because nothing i posted says anything about me wanting him back on the team. Its just funny how people say move on, move on, yet people create threads like this to bring him back up. Is it really necessary to ask for vick jerseys and expect to get them??Most people who have a hatred for vick already gave their jerseys up a long time ago like when he first got caught up with this whole thing. This thread is nothing but an attention getter..

you really shoulndt explain yourself, you shouldnt get flamed because you like Vick. Me honestly I wish he would get the opportunity to play again, just because others who have sinned got the same opportunity

I apologize to you for jumping on ya. I misread your take on the photo.

Sorry.

You did the right thing. I would have done the same. No apologies at all. :D

There was a recent news article on a man who had just married his fiance. They were on vacation in Austrailia and were on a scuba diving expitdition. Long story short the guy's new wife died. The courts found out that it was foul play. The dude left his new bride to sink in the water and investigators concluded that her scuba gear was tampered with. The dude stood trail in the U.S. and plead not guilty to murder. He did plea to manslaughter, got a deal with the D.A. and was sentenced to 4 years. He will only do a total of 11 months. He has sinced married. All the clues from the investigation pointed to foul play. After the trail the Family of the victim were outraged. The sister of the victim said that MICHEAL VICK received more time for killing dogs than this man did for killing her sister. Now all you Vick haters tell me if that is justice. How can a man get more time for killings dogs than his own wife. The man has served his time for something horriffic. Let him be. There should be a more outcry for the victim and her family!!!!!!!

You are WRONG.............this case was in Australia not the U.S.

You are WRONG.............this case was in Australia not the U.S.

I maybe be wrong about the location of the trail, but that is besides the point is it not? This guy killed his fiance and will serve 11 months. Do you know the exact name of the parties I am talking about. Also whats up with the caps lock on Wrong!!! As a matter of fact your statement helps my point. These were Americans, there should be a nationwide outrage! Someone could commit a murder overseas receive a deal and a lesser sentence and comeback home!! Put yourself in that family's shoes. Wouldnt you want as much press coverage and outrage that was thrown Vick's way. I love animals and that picture another poster put up with the ex fight dog was saddening, but the dude paid his dues while others in the U.S. get away with the murder of a human.

I maybe be wrong about the location of the trail, but that is besides the point is it not? This guy killed his fiance and will serve 11 months. Do you know the exact name of the parties I am talking about. Also whats up with the caps lock on Wrong!!! As a matter of fact your statement helps my point. These were Americans, there should be a nationwide outrage! Someone could commit a murder overseas receive a deal and a lesser sentence and comeback home!! Put yourself in that family's shoes. Wouldnt you want as much press coverage and outrage that was thrown Vick's way. I love animals and that picture another poster put up with the ex fight dog was saddening, but the dude paid his dues while others in the U.S. get away with the murder of a human.

Ray Ray didn't serve any time.

Im building a shrine for Vick and need alot of vick Jerseys..Also any McFarland figures or bobble heads will help also...Any signed pics or footballs will be accepted also....

If I get enough i'm opening a museum..

Thanks to all my fellow Falcons and Vick fans

You can have mine if you can show me documented proof that you have made a $25 donation to either The Humane Society or the ASPCA.

I'll even pay for the packing and shipping to you.

Forget about the dog pics.

This is the OP and Reply to follow !

Just because otherpeople get away with stuff worse than what Vick did does not lessen what Vick did.

He has served his time in jail but he will never be able to get away from what he did.

Media won't leave it alone and animal right activists will not let it go. He is great publicity for their cause.

Vick might pend some time in the UFL before he makes the NFL,if he ever does .

i have 3 (white,red,black) Large Vick Reebok jerseys still in excellent condition, how much you want for em? Also got a large white brooking if you are interested. Name the price.

You bought 3 Vick jerseys? Sheesh.... I don't like ANY player that much. Please tell me they were Christmas presents.

Let's see:

This is an Atlanta Falcons message board + Vick is famous=Perception of more outrage on this message board.

Practically anonymous dead wife killed by anonymous newlywed husband in a different country=Perception of less outrage on an Atlanta Falcons message board.

Wow. That seems pretty easy to understand to me....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There was a recent news article on a man who had just married his fiance. They were on vacation in Austrailia and were on a scuba diving expitdition. Long story short the guy's new wife died. The courts found out that it was foul play. The dude left his new bride to sink in the water and investigators concluded that her scuba gear was tampered with. The dude stood trail in the U.S. and plead not guilty to murder. He did plea to manslaughter, got a deal with the D.A. and was sentenced to 4 years. He will only do a total of 11 months. He has sinced married. All the clues from the investigation pointed to foul play. After the trail the Family of the victim were outraged. The sister of the victim said that MICHEAL VICK received more time for killing dogs than this man did for killing her sister. Now all you Vick haters tell me if that is justice. How can a man get more time for killings dogs than his own wife. The man has served his time for something horriffic. Let him be. There should be a more outcry for the victim and her family!!!!!!!

Why should be let Vick be again? Because someone somewhere murdered somebody and the family is outraged?

Your logic escapes me.

Vick remains scum. $50 says he makes a fool out of himself AGAIN before Thanksgiving.

Just because otherpeople get away with stuff worse than what Vick did does not lessen what Vick did.

He has served his time in jail but he will never be able to get away from what he did.

Media won't leave it alone and animal right activists will not let it go. He is great publicity for their cause.

Ditto on the bolded. I agree that the man you are talking about should have gotten more but I think Vick got what he deserved. I do however believe he should be allowed back in the NFL, he served his time. I don't hate Vick, I just hate what he did. I disliked him for awhile for what he did to my team as well but now I am glad he is no longer the QB of this team. We have a TEAM now, not a one man show.

Here is to whooping Vick's arse when and if he comes back! I wish he would sign with someone in our division so we could do it twice a year!

you're a total idiot. leave and never post again. there's nothing funny about torture

He apologized people, it was all just a misunderstanding.

Yeah. Just in the nick of time. Wheeeew.

I need to learn to think before I react. Not the other around. B)

Sorry about jumpin' on you. i got what you're saying

Ditto on the bolded. I agree that the man you are talking about should have gotten more but I think Vick got what he deserved. I do however believe he should be allowed back in the NFL, he served his time. I don't hate Vick, I just hate what he did. I disliked him for awhile for what he did to my team as well but now I am glad he is no longer the QB of this team. We have a TEAM now, not a one man show.

Here is to whooping Vick's arse when and if he comes back! I wish he would sign with someone in our division so we could do it twice a year!

If it was about the game Vick would be back.

It is about money and that is what MIGHT keep him out.

Possible loss of revenue for whomever signs him.

its a shame you people cant get over what he did even after serving his time. Most of yall should work for PETA..

Most of us are over it. I believe Vick should be given the opportunity to redeem himself. That being said, a museum for Vick

displaying only one side is not fair, and would be a half truth.

So.... Lets see if I got this straight... Some guy in Australia killed his wife and didn't serve much time, therefore, Vick should be absolved; And, everyone should just forget what he did and assume he's a decent human because he "served his time". Does that about sum it up?

Now may I counter? Find me someone who tortured and murdered dozens of people over several years who got less time than Vick. Then, you will have a worthwhile analogy.

Anyone who tries to excuse what Vick did by comparing it to murder is just trying to point at something worse to try to make him look like an ok person in comparison. It's really sad if the only people you can point to that are worse human beings than you are murderers. Not a very good endorsement of your "dog" Vick....

So.... Lets see if I got this straight... Some guy in Australia killed his wife and didn't serve much time, therefore, Vick should be absolved

Folks..We have a winner. Unfortunately, that is exactly how some people feel w-h-ë-ë-l-ø. Justifying a crime with a more horrific crime.

I have a black #7 Jersey that I used to wear with pride here in FL at my fav sports bar. Now, there is no forgiveness, no peace in my heart for that brutal **************** *************! I will choose a good time to burn it and celebrate. I hate that his name is still associated with my beloved Falcons.

Surprisingly, I don't consider myself an extremist. My Falcons' future is bright!!!

I never stated that because people do worse things than what Vick did that it decreases the horrific nature of his act against those dogs. The media wont leave it alone is my point. How about more media coverage for an injustice on a human than to keep beating a guy down after he has served his time. I know it wont totally go away, but if that was my loved one I would be personally mad about the U.S. not getting more involved and I would want more coverage.