Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLballer

IM BUYING ALL VICK JERSEYS

56 posts in this topic

Im building a shrine for Vick and need alot of vick Jerseys..Also any McFarland figures or bobble heads will help also...Any signed pics or footballs will be accepted also....

If I get enough i'm opening a museum..

Thanks to all my fellow Falcons and Vick fans

Im building a shrine for Vick and need alot of vick Jerseys..Also any McFarland figures or bobble heads will help also...Any signed pics or footballs will be accepted also....

I have two, and I'll never wear them ever ever again, you can have them.

Sorry, the one I had can now be found a the Dekalb County dump... I think I threw some dog crap in the same garbage bag before throwing it in the can... it's yours if you want it!

No jersey but I do have the macfarland toy somewhere.... I think it's in a shoebox, where is has been since he fessed up that he really did kill those dogs. I'd sell it but I'd enjoy watching my husky chew it up more than the $5.00 you'd give me for it.

You can have mine if you can show me documented proof that you have made a $25 donation to either The Humane Society or the ASPCA.

I'll even pay for the packing and shipping to you.

I have an 8x10 signed and framed picture of Mike on draft day that he signed for me during one of my trips to camp. You can have it for $300.

You can have mine if you can show me documented proof that you have made a $25 donation to either The Humane Society or the ASPCA.

I'll even pay for the packing and shipping to you.

I am guessing that he wont be asking you for your jersey.l :P :lol:

name it "The Monument of Failure"

LOL! Hilarious! :lol:

no, that isn't hilarious, that is sad and pathetic. maybe Vick should have had that done to him.

That would be justice.

I am guessing that he wont be asking you for your jersey.l :P :lol:

Why not? It's basically free.....I would just really love to see one of these Vick apologists make a worthy donation.

He shows proof and the jersey is on its way the next day.

That image is hilarious to you?

Please don't ever reproduce.

Why not? It's basically free.....I would just really love to see one of these Vick apologists make a worthy donation.

He shows proof and the jersey is on its way the next day.

IMO, it seems like the OP is wanted the items for the freeski, I am not saying that he doesnt support the charities you listed, even though i do like your idea.

i have 3 (white,red,black) Large Vick Reebok jerseys still in excellent condition, how much you want for em? Also got a large white brooking if you are interested. Name the price.

im sorry to say but yall are stupid to get rid of vick jerseys, especially after yall spend yalls hard earn money on it no matter how long ago it was bought..Most authentic jerseys sell for close to $200 and people just give them up just like that..stupid..

no, that isn't hilarious, that is sad and pathetic. maybe Vick should have had that done to him.

That would be justice.

My apologies.

It was a misunderstanding because the concept of portraiting cruelity to animals in an Vick's museum reminds me of the jewish's own version of portraiting cruelity during the Holcaust. This is why I cracked up.

It was never intended to the dogs directly. I personally have three dogs I dearly love.

Again, I apologize.

That image is hilarious to you?

Please don't ever reproduce.

My apologies.

It was a misunderstanding because the concept of portraiting cruelity to animals in an Vick's museum reminds me of the jewish's own version of portraiting cruelity during the Holcaust. This is why I cracked up.

It was never intended to the dogs directly. I personally have three dogs I dearly love.

Again, I apologize.

My apologies.

Again, I apologize.

I was ready to jump all over you for saying that was hilarious. Good save :lol:

its a shame you people cant get over what he did even after serving his time. Most of yall should work for PETA..

People are over it. Please don' tell me you think Vick has a chance with our team, because THAT would be a shame and really dumb.

its a shame you people cant get over what he did even after serving his time. Most of yall should work for PETA..

That's a weird way of looking at it......Most of us have gotten over it...99% of the time the Vick threads are started by his fans....

Talk to them crank........... <_<

The rest of us are too busy enjoying the direction this team is going in.....

Guys like baller do this because they think it drives those who don't feel the way he does nuts....

He's going to miss a helluva good ride that's about to start because he's focused on stuff that doesn't matter anymore.

I was ready to jump all over you for saying that was hilarious. Good save :lol:

Yeah. Just in the nick of time. Wheeeew.

I need to learn to think before I react. Not the other around. B)

People are over it. Please don' tell me you think Vick has a chance with our team, because THAT would be a shame and really dumb.

dont get my words twisted because nothing i posted says anything about me wanting him back on the team. Its just funny how people say move on, move on, yet people create threads like this to bring him back up. Is it really necessary to ask for vick jerseys and expect to get them??Most people who have a hatred for vick already gave their jerseys up a long time ago like when he first got caught up with this whole thing. This thread is nothing but an attention getter..

Yeah. Just in the nick of time. Wheeeew.

I need to learn to think before I react. Not the other around. B)

I apologize to you for jumping on ya. I misread your take on the photo.

Sorry.

There was a recent news article on a man who had just married his fiance. They were on vacation in Austrailia and were on a scuba diving expitdition. Long story short the guy's new wife died. The courts found out that it was foul play. The dude left his new bride to sink in the water and investigators concluded that her scuba gear was tampered with. The dude stood trail in the U.S. and plead not guilty to murder. He did plea to manslaughter, got a deal with the D.A. and was sentenced to 4 years. He will only do a total of 11 months. He has sinced married. All the clues from the investigation pointed to foul play. After the trail the Family of the victim were outraged. The sister of the victim said that MICHEAL VICK received more time for killing dogs than this man did for killing her sister. Now all you Vick haters tell me if that is justice. How can a man get more time for killings dogs than his own wife. The man has served his time for something horriffic. Let him be. There should be a more outcry for the victim and her family!!!!!!!