The Return of F.O.A.L.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smh @ this argument

my sentiments exactly my good man.

and lmfao @ josh smith and tyrus :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol thats aight. Classy move though Sheeves B)

my bad norwood. ill make it up to you in the draft forum or something. lol. and if youre feeling down go watch my joker videos lmao.

aight man

sorry about the confusion guys, thats on me. its tough to tell who is who in the league though, its hard for me to keep track of it all. :wacko:

lmfao im not feeling down. I'm already in 3 other fantasy leagues and i don't wanna get bored of winning too much.

well thats good then. ive never been in a league with more than 12 people though so this is going to be an interesting experiment. were really throwing sheik into the fire with this since hes never done this before. someone else never has either but i dont remember who...

anyways it should be interesting. i wish you luck in your other leagues my good man. are you ready to start scouting again? lol. because i know i am.

well thats good then. ive never been in a league with more than 12 people though so this is going to be an interesting experiment. were really throwing sheik into the fire with this since hes never done this before. someone else never has either but i dont remember who...

anyways it should be interesting. i wish you luck in your other leagues my good man. are you ready to start scouting again? lol. because i know i am.

That'd be Me.

lol I'm always ready and good luck to you too man.

That'd be Me.

sorry i forgot about you maine. :P

lol I'm always ready and good luck to you too man.

thats what i like to hear. B)

offseason have you picked a day for the draft?

not yet, i only know people want it soon and at night time. i can change it whenever though, we just arent coming to a consensus.

lol, I hope Offseason changes it to like this week or next week if we can get everyone. With 20 people in the league, our teams are going to be *** most likely.

im hesitant to move it to this weekend because of july 4th and what not. i thought about doing this sunday but that seems like a bad idea since people will be spending time with family and what not.

do you guys want it on a weekend or a week day? i can do it most any day but tuesday and wednesday nights.

heck, if we dont do it this weekend well be up to the original random date i set anyways :lol: :lol:

i agree...we need to wait till after training camp starts. A lot can happen between now and then that would change the way you draft

thats fine with me, im really up for whenever. should we do it in mid august or something? id like to do it before i bounce for college because that would complicate things lol.