Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doob

2009 Parking Prices

23 posts in this topic

anyone know what the various Lots are selling for this season? I gotta make plans....

I used topark in Lot C for a few years but visited the Gulch frequently last year.

i know a lot of folks looove the Gulch but it's pretty much a nightmare to exit.

Either way... anyone know the pricing?

The deck I park in on luckie st is only $4 and they route traffic away from the streets it intersects with so there is never traffic there. I usually go there and walk to the gultch.

ps. I'm talking about the luckie st on the downtown side that comes off peachtree...not the one by the aquarium.

yellow lot is nice, but not sure if they sell season parking passes?

yellow lot is $8 to park, anyone know of anything cheaper?

I havn't seen anything that compares.

The deck I park in on luckie st is only $4 and they route traffic away from the streets it intersects with so there is never traffic there. I usually go there and walk to the gultch.

ps. I'm talking about the luckie st on the downtown side that comes off peachtree...not the one by the aquarium.

B) See you there this year...I'm not paying $154 for the blue lot <_<

B) See you there this year...I'm not paying $154 for the blue lot <_<

do you have the prices for the lots? If so, could you let me know? I'd be thankful (since it's what i started this thread about).

do you have the prices for the lots? If so, could you let me know? I'd be thankful (since it's what i started this thread about).

He's refering to lot on luckie st I always go to. For events at phillips arena they actually charge 10$ but then if you wait like an hour after the game it drops to the regular rate of $4. I've never seen them charge an event fee for something at the dome though so its always been just 4$. They best part is that they actually route traffic on streets around the area of the deck so there is NEVER traffic!

If you want, when it gets closer to the season hit me up and I'll give you detailed direction on how to get there. I always just park there and walk into the glutch!

He's refering to lot on luckie st I always go to. For events at phillips arena they actually charge 10$ but then if you wait like an hour after the game it drops to the regular rate of $4. I've never seen them charge an event fee for something at the dome though so its always been just 4$. They best part is that they actually route traffic on streets around the area of the deck so there is NEVER traffic!

yes. but by saying the blue lot was $154...I assumed he had received some lot pricing info. For the season. That's what I was and apparently still am looking for.

Here are all of the lot prices for 2009 STH, according the invoice I received from the Falcons on parking:

Lot A, B, C are $250 for the ten games (2 preseason+8 regular season) Lot A is the Gulch

Lot H is $125

The I Deck is $75

There are a number of other lots noted on the 2009 parking map, and may be other places to park nearby, but I don't have prices for them.

Here's a link to the 'Venues' page, which has a PDF of the parking areas if that helps. You can always call the Falcons for additional information

Link to GA Dome and Parking info

yellow lot is nice, but not sure if they sell season parking passes?

yellow lot is $8 to park, anyone know of anything cheaper?

I havn't seen anything that compares.

The Yellow Lot RULES>>... home of the ATLFALCOHOLICS... Come check us out... only $8 to park listen for the music near the bathrooms... If you arrive to the Yellow Lot after 10am you might not get in...

yes. but by saying the blue lot was $154...I assumed he had received some lot pricing info. For the season. That's what I was and apparently still am looking for.

I was in the blue lot last year and recently received an invoice for renewal at $154..... not gonna pay that this year.

I was in the blue lot last year and recently received an invoice for renewal at $154..... not gonna pay that this year.

The Yellow Lot is only a half a block away from the Blue lot and we pay $80 a year which is $74 saved. You just pay per game, once you stake your parking spot, you can usually park there each game.

After a lot of thought, didn't renew my Gulch pass for 250+...not sure I plan to go to every home game this season for one thing, still INFURIATED at the Falcons for taking the heart out of my tailgate crew by demanding so much money back in December so a lot of our best guys had no money and let their STs drop. So #@$%# sick of short-sighted thinking by the AF organization, it's like they literally do not think past the upcoming season!!!

wanna sell it to me?

It's a LOT more reasonable than Lots A, B or C...

The Yellow Lot is only a half a block away from the Blue lot and we pay $80 a year which is $74 saved. You just pay per game, once you stake your parking spot, you can usually park there each game.

that's good info Dipper! Your tailgate in Jax a couple years ago was awesome...I hope to join in some this season.

After a lot of thought, didn't renew my Gulch pass for 250+...not sure I plan to go to every home game this season for one thing, still INFURIATED at the Falcons for taking the heart out of my tailgate crew by demanding so much money back in December so a lot of our best guys had no money and let their STs drop. So #@$%# sick of short-sighted thinking by the AF organization, it's like they literally do not think past the upcoming season!!!

Will you will be at every home game ;). Who specifically isnt coming back this year??? wing king? gee? tony?

I went ahead & lot Lot H. A little farther walk but $125 for the season vs the outright silly $250 for A, B or C

If you want, when it gets closer to the season hit me up and I'll give you detailed direction on how to get there. I always just park there and walk into the glutch!

Old post, but is the deck at the corner of Cone and Luckie, about a block from the Tabernacle?