Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconfan130

breakfast for carolina game

2 posts in this topic

a few years back I did breakfast for the steelers game. I started around six and was serving by 7:00a.m. had a ton of steeler fans that were showing up and I served pancakes and bacon for around 100 folks. was thinkin about doing it this year for the carolina game. For some strange freakin reason I have a ton of Carolina fans in my life right now. I knoiw it SUCKS!. But we are going down early anyway and I really had fun last time! I Tailgate next to the Green building on nortside drive right by the dome and don't mind feedin the homeless. Just wondering if anybody would want to jion?

SEAN

a few years back I did breakfast for the steelers game. I started around six and was serving by 7:00a.m. had a ton of steeler fans that were showing up and I served pancakes and bacon for around 100 folks. was thinkin about doing it this year for the carolina game. For some strange freakin reason I have a ton of Carolina fans in my life right now. I knoiw it SUCKS!. But we are going down early anyway and I really had fun last time! I Tailgate next to the Green building on nortside drive right by the dome and don't mind feedin the homeless. Just wondering if anybody would want to jion?

SEAN

that sounds cool. and you will def need help countering the carolina fans ;)