well actually IPhone data is different, so you would have to pay the extra 30, and if more than one person has an Iphone, then each gots to pay the 30. 16 months and you will probably be able to get the IPhone 4g. lol

Well #^@*.

I'll wait till the 4g. No chance on me spending more when I can have a better version in a year or so.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well #^@*.

I'll wait till the 4g. No chance on me spending more when I can have a better version in a year or so.

yea bro id wait for the next Iphone to come out. they are popping them out yearly now. this Iphone aint even a real upgrade. 3G s is like a 1.5 upgrade. most of the upgrade is software. it is like when they change the lights on a car, then call it redefined, only to come out with the completely new model the next year.

Piece of ****. Waste of money.

[wom]

it has over 50K apps, not including jailbreaking.

controls 65% of mobile browsing.

Wifi built in.

visual voicemail

[/wom]

real talk man it is up to the buyer thousands of peopel disagree with you. My best bud has a G1 and raves about it all the time, but the keyboard aint my thing. I am happy with my buy, and i think every1 though feel the same. I was happy when i was rocking the Tmo Dash.

Haha! Sorry if you do feel that way.

Thanks GB, and I think your right about the remodel.

seriously man by the time your upgrade comes they will have a 4G network and Iphone, then you are gonna be laughing at people with the 3Gs.

[wom]

Wifi built in.

visual voicemail

[/wom]

real talk man it is up to the buyer thousands of peopel disagree with you. My best bud has a G1 and raves about it all the time, but the keyboard aint my thing. I am happy with my buy, and i think every1 though feel the same. I was happy when i was rocking the Tmo Dash.

seriously man by the time your upgrade comes they will have a 4G network and Iphone, then you are gonna be laughing at people with the 3Gs.

Yeah isn't sprint already rolling out the 4g networks?

Yeah isn't sprint already rolling out the 4g networks?

yea, but it is not going to touch Verizon and Att LTE 4g, when they come out. Verizon might get the Iphone when 4G comes out, so no more stuck with att, but i actually like att and rollover. LTE is theoretically suppose to be double wimax(sprint 4g).

I seriously think with the way technology is going, we wont have computers, and everything will be on our phone.

yea, but it is not going to touch Verizon and Att LTE 4g, when they come out. Verizon might get the Iphone when 4G comes out, so no more stuck with att, but i actually like att and rollover. LTE is theoretically suppose to be double wimax(sprint 4g).

I seriously think with the way technology is going, we wont have computers, and everything will be on our phone.

Never happen. You can't do special effects on a phone!

I see what you mean with not really needing a computer, but sometimes its easier to sit in a chair and throw on a larger screen. But I do agree that (home) computers are becoming less relevant.

I thought that 4g would be 4g across the board, no idea it was different. Anyway it wouldn't matter, Verizon and Sprint don't provide service in Alaska.

Piece of ****. Waste of money.

Holy ****, thanks man! I was actually going to BUY one of these! It seems PERFECT for my needs, but I didn't know it was a POS and a waste of money, so now I won't!

You are a good citizen, sir! I almost purchased something I probably would have gotten a lot of productive use out of, but now I don't have to because you don't like it and it doesn't meet your needs!

[wom]

Wifi built in.

visual voicemail

[/wom]

I'm glad I'll be able to upgrade by the time the next one comes out.

dang bro that is pretty expensive for a phone. i think i would have taken the reduced price with contract. they always seem to give you a good deal when a new Iphone comes out. when 3g came out they let you get it for reg price like every1 else.

Eh, it's alright. Just needed a new phone bad.

I would say illegals or people that doesn't read English, would be #3.

na illegals are good drivers, since if they get caught they go back to their country. its common sense. legals are the ones who are bad drivers.

back on topic. Just got the Speck CandyShell.

9693.jpg < that is the color. i will probably flip it for the white once they have them in stock again. from what i have seen on youtube and read it is one of the best cases. Ilounge gave is best case for 2008 i believe.

na illegals are good drivers, since if they get caught they go back to their country. its common sense. legals are the ones who are bad drivers.

back on topic. Just got the Speck CandyShell.

9693.jpg < that is the color. i will probably flip it for the white once they have them in stock again. from what i have seen on youtube and read it is one of the best cases. Ilounge gave is best case for 2008 i believe.

Not the ones I witness, I seen some that kept going at stop signs, even seen some that was going on a one way street going towards coming cars.

I remember back in 2007, I was at a 3 way stop sign, It was my time to go, this illegal didn't stop at all and ram right into me...pissed me off.

Not the ones I witness, I seen some that kept going at stop signs, even seen some that was going on a one way street going towards coming cars.

I remember back in 2007, I was at a 3 way stop sign, It was my time to go, this illegal didn't stop at all and ram right into me...pissed me off.

that pisses me off to. i dont have road rage, but sometimes drivers piss me off. few days ago. I was at a 4 way intersection, the dude was trying to make a left and cut through the intersection to get the store. his turn light was off and i was already driving( mine was green) dude tries to cut me off anyways an almost causes an accident. And i speed up, since im a Dbag if you gonna be one. ill hit your car cry about some BS pain and get the insurance money.