Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

Issue to debate - A corndog is just a meat lollipop with breading

72 posts in this topic

lol u must dont know what brain im referring to. But i feel ya. Im 190. was always 175 minimum but then i started working in a mill and got lazy. stopped playin ball and all that. I was uncomfortable first. But i still got my 4 pack and my girl doesnt have a problem so i said what tha hey. now if i hit 200 then its time to shed tha weight

Oh yeah she likes both brains. :D:lol:. Marriage does have a way of somewhat making you lazy.

Oh yeah she likes both brains. :D:lol:. Marriage does have a way of somewhat making you lazy.

Marriage reduces testosterone production which directly affects energy levels and muscle mass. Eating healthy also reduces testosterone production because it is made from saturated fats.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Marriage reduces testosterone production which directly affects energy levels and muscle mass. Eating healthy also reduces testosterone production because it is made from saturated fats.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Thanks for the info.

why non-playa :huh:

Dont act the same. Always complainin. She was always so quiet. But i love her so oh well. And i still got it playa B)

Dont act the same. Always complainin. She was always so quiet. But i love her so oh well. And i still got it playa B)

You are not in the boat alone buddy, I said non-playa because you are married playa.

You are not in the boat alone buddy, I said non-playa because you are married playa.

LOL i know. Lucky for her im not 17 anymore. Those were the good ole days

Thanks for the info.

You shouldn't thank me. If I had really been helpful I would have told you the easiest and legal way to offset the lowering affect that marriage has.

You shouldn't thank me. If I had really been helpful I would have told you the easiest and legal way to offset the lowering affect that marriage has.

True but now i have a reason instead of just saying i ate to much.

LOL i know. Lucky for her im not 17 anymore. Those were the good ole days

How long you been married, married playa.

True but now i have a reason instead of just saying i ate to much.

How long you been married, married playa.

3 years. Met her when i was 19 and just knew she was the one

3 years. Met her when i was 19 and just knew she was the one

Continue to keep that thought and you will be ok, regardless of how many disagreements yall have.

Continue to keep that thought and you will be ok, regardless of how many disagreements yall have.

I've gotten to the point where i let her talk and just kill it. No point in arguin back. Half the time i dont listen anyway, just nod my head

I've gotten to the point where i let her talk and just kill it. No point in arguin back. Half the time i dont listen anyway, just nod my head

Yeah i try to listen, but lately i have informed her that she keeps saying the same thing over and over again, and she is trying to work on it.

Yeah i try to listen, but lately i have informed her that she keeps saying the same thing over and over again, and she is trying to work on it.

Thats a woman for ya

My bad, What is the magic cure? :D

Corn dogs and football. duh.

Any competitive or aggressive activity will elevate your testosterone levels. The corn dogs are just to be funny but they do have saturated fats, however, unless there is demand for production by the activities it will all go to your thighs.

Or you could just get divorced because your levels go up again once you are single.

dont you just love them. Did you know that woman have the power in a marriage.

lol in that case aint nobody got the power in this one cause she dont call no shots, unless i had a bit to drink