Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

Issue to debate - A corndog is just a meat lollipop with breading

72 posts in this topic

Discuss.

Free cordog for the person that makes the best argument.

WTF no freakin fry or drink to go with the corndog. WTH man

A lollipop is a sweet. A corndog is savory. The breading has nothing to do with it.

You don't have to send me a corndog. I am content knowing I won.

its disgraceful that you even talk about corndogs in such a lighthearted fashion.......

I love corndogs and I understand them as a species. I thought you of all people would understand that.

making light of all the bountiful corndogs that gave their lives so that you, and I and millions of others could enjoy their tastiness.

Imagine a little corndog pup out there right now: Freezing his butt off with nothing but a thin layer of a cornbased substance to keep him warm. He is freezing and shivering but in his heart he keeps believing. Keeps believing because he knows one day he might make it to the big show. He might be one of the corndogs that make it to the promised land.

and then people make light of their struggles and the path that they have had to walk on their one wobbly thin stick.. the path that none of us will ever understand because we have been blessed with legs and arms...... and yet they hobble on... dreaming..... hoping....

think of this next time you bite into a delicious corndog. think of what they went through to get where they are.

its disgraceful that you even talk about corndogs in such a lighthearted fashion.......

I love corndogs and I understand them as a species. I thought you of all people would understand that.

making light of all the bountiful corndogs that gave their lives so that you, and I and millions of others could enjoy their tastiness.

Imagine a little corndog pup out there right now: Freezing his butt off with nothing but a thin layer of a cornbased substance to keep him warm. He is freezing and shivering but in his heart he keeps believing. Keeps believing because he knows one day he might make it to the big show. He might be one of the corndogs that make it to the promised land.

and then people make light of their struggles and the path that they have had to walk on their one wobbly thin stick.. the path that none of us will ever understand because we have been blessed with legs and arms...... and yet they hobble on... dreaming..... hoping....

think of this next time you bite into a delicious corndog. think of what they went through to get where they are.

You tried too hard.

You tried too hard.

jealous??? dont worry Ill let you get a crumb or 2 once my free corndog arrives......

That brought a tear to my eye.

A lollipop is a sweet. A corndog is savory. The breading has nothing to do with it.

You don't have to send me a corndog. I am content knowing I won.

Corndog > Lollipop

Finally = epic fail

Corndog > Lollipop

Finally = epic fail

Good thing this is an anti-logic forum because that rebuttal made no sense. A corndog is not sweet so it cannot be considered a lollipop and the fact that you feel a corndog is better than a lollipop supports my argument they are not the same thing. I, also, agree. I'd rather have a corndog than a lollipop.

Another Finally Victory!

Corndogs are for children, not for grown men, unless you are eating them with your children. I have not had a corndog in soooo long.

YOu can send me a corndog in the mail along with a Coke Zero.

Corndogs are for children, not for grown men, unless you are eating them with your children. I have not had a corndog in soooo long.

YOu can send me a corndog in the mail along with a Coke Zero.

Coke zero? That is funny. All this time I thought you were a dude. I guess you never know on the internets.

Coke zero? That is funny. All this time I thought you were a dude. I guess you never know on the internets.

Man, you trippin, I didnt know that Coke Zero was prohibited from men. I know who I am and what i like, besides it is actually pretty good, so i figured why not. You must not be comfortable with who you are, if you think that drinking coke zero makes you less of a man.

Man, you trippin, I didnt know that Coke Zero was prohibited from men. I know who I am and what i like, besides it is actually pretty good, so i figured why not. You must not be comfortable with who you are, if you think that drinking coke zero makes you less of a man.

I am comfortable with who I am which is why I don't drink coke zero. If you were comfortable with yourself you would not be worried about your dress size so much. I don't do substitutes or fakes. If I want a coke (which is seldom) I drink coca cola classic from a glass bottle.

I am comfortable with who I am which is why I don't drink coke zero. If you were comfortable with yourself you would not be worried about your dress size so much. I don't do substitutes or fakes. If I want a coke (which is seldom) I drink coca cola classic from a glass bottle.

Well according to my doctor he recommended that i lose some weight to help me with my health condition, besides i do need to lose some weight so that i have the energy to play with my kids when me and my wife decide to have kids, so it is not really about my apperance. My wife loves me unconditionally, Finally <_<:D:lol:

Well according to my doctor he recommended that i lose some weight to help me with my health condition, besides i do need to lose some weight so that i have the energy to play with my kids when me and my wife decide to have kids, so it is not really about my apperance. My wife loves me unconditionally, Finally <_<:D:lol:

What does drinking coke zero have to do with weight loss? Just drink water. Putting fake crap in your body that has been scientifically engineered to taste like a more natural product (ie sugar or even corn syrup) can't lead anywhere good. Besides it is a girly drink.

Aw man j. mizzle. your wife just starting loving you unconditionally. thats ucked up

What does drinking coke zero have to do with weight loss? Just drink water. Putting fake crap in your body that has been scientifically engineered to taste like a more natural product (ie sugar or even corn syrup) can't lead anywhere good. Besides it is a girly drink.

I really dont drink a lot of it, I mainly drink water and sometimes gatorade, or Vitamin Water.

Aw man j. mizzle. your wife just starting loving you unconditionally. thats ucked up

What you talkin bout Willis <_<

I really dont drink a lot of it, I mainly drink water and sometimes gatorade, or Vitamin Water.

What you talkin bout Willis <_<

You said your wife loves you unconditionally, finally. I must misunderstood

You said your wife loves you unconditionally, finally. I must misunderstood

yeah i guess it doesnt look right but i was addressing Finally and not saying finally, :D:lol:

Better late than never I suppose. Maybe she likes him on the portly side.

She may like his brain ;)

I am not fat, fat, did gain some weight since graduated from college, but it is not too much that i cant lose it, but I dont look like i did 6 years ago, but i will get back to that weight by the end of the year. Trust me I still got playas.

I am not fat, fat, did gain some weight since graduated from college, but it is not too much that i cant lose it, but I dont look like i did 6 years ago, but i will get back to that weight by the end of the year. Trust me I still got playas.

lol u must dont know what brain im referring to. But i feel ya. Im 190. was always 175 minimum but then i started working in a mill and got lazy. stopped playin ball and all that. I was uncomfortable first. But i still got my 4 pack and my girl doesnt have a problem so i said what tha hey. now if i hit 200 then its time to shed tha weight