whats our weakess position on either side of the ball?

i think we are very liable to the deep ball..i would love to have more trust in our secondary..but my gut feeling says different!

after reading good things about Chris Owens having pretty good speed and Chris Houston speedy (if he doesnt play soft), I dont think the deep ball will be a problem. Jackson will lock down the slot. its the 6'2"-6'4" wideouts that concern me. No other postion really scares me. Got Coleman in the back and whoever starts b/w Moore and Decoud will do just fine

One thing I noticed last year, we got burned with deep passes either over the middle or to Chris Houston's side down the sideline. Not a knock on Houston but teams threw deep on him a lot last year.

Is there any way to fix this? Is it a scheme thing or an individual match up thing?

There's a way to fix it. He stop playing like D-Hall and play like the guy that was a shut down corner @ Arkansas

A swing tackle (can play LT if Baker goes down) and CB is our biggest need.

I actually see Safety as a position of strength. We have 3 safeties who could start.

agree on tackle and safety (esp. because of A. Harris) ... disagree on CB.

Surprised no one is really mentioning OLB.

If a starter goes down ... we are screwed.

agree on tackle and safety (esp. because of A. Harris) ... disagree on CB.

Surprised no one is really mentioning OLB.

If a starter goes down ... we are screwed.

YES, I agree with...your agreement. I really like our safeties right now, and considering our run is our bread and butter I gotta agree with Oline. I agree we are very think at OLB right now, but I like the kid from Miami and I really like Derrick Nickleson our UFA.

On defense, its corner. I like the depth and speed added to corner in this draft, but until i see them in action its all hearsay.