Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

You mean the shytestorm!!??

Yeah, they went down to my Slaughterhouse, and came out as hamburger... just like the rest!!

I was talking about the BUCS! THAT is my team.

Congrats on your win over jb's Sunnyvale **** Storm! Great Job! You must be so Proud!wink.png

I was talking about the BUCS! THAT is my team.

Congrats on your win over jb's Sunnyvale **** Storm! Great Job! You must be so Proud!

Of this being my first ever venture into Fantasy Football and being in first place!?

Didn't I call that before this thing got started??

Shyt i started out 0-4 and am on a 5 game rampage. I might be able to make it to the playoffs

That's how it goes! get on a roll and you can roll all the way to the Championship!

That's pretty good!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Thanks. I owe it all to superior Falcon fan football acumen. Sole possession of first in my conference after this week!

So, do you RC boys have a FF league? Just wondering because its something I'd be interested in next year?

Yeah, We've been doing it for a couple of seasons now. I believe this is the 3rd in a row. Normally there's not too much crowing going on during the season but the minute you get a Falcon fan in first place they start wetting their pants with excitement. The first season one of the Panthers fans took home the championship, Last year I won it and this season every Falcon fan participating is gonna win it........just ask 'em. Cheffie has done extremely well considering he was a virgin!wink.png

Next year I'm thinking about making it a $$ league so we can have it mean something. Stick around and keep an eye out. We've got this pinned here so next June or July just click on the latest page in this thread and we'll have some info.

Yeah, We've been doing it for a couple of seasons now. I believe this is the 3rd in a row. Normally there's not too much crowing going on during the season but the minute you get a Falcon fan in first place they start wetting their pants with excitement. The first season one of the Panthers fans took home the championship, Last year I won it and this season every Falcon fan participating is gonna win it........just ask 'em. Cheffie has done extremely well considering he was a virgin!wink.png

Next year I'm thinking about making it a $$ league so we can have it mean something. Stick around and keep an eye out. We've got this pinned here so next June or July just click on the latest page in this thread and we'll have some info.

Thanks for the info. This is my first year playing and I ended up with 5 teams! I figured it would be the best way to learn the ropes. The more teams, the more mistakes to learn from. I'm cool with the $$ part. If there's not anything to gain or lose, it should be for little boys only. Guess I'm a bettin man. lol. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah, We've been doing it for a couple of seasons now. I believe this is the 3rd in a row. Normally there's not too much crowing going on during the season but the minute you get a Falcon fan in first place they start wetting their pants with excitement. The first season one of the Panthers fans took home the championship, Last year I won it and this season every Falcon fan participating is gonna win it........just ask 'em. Cheffie has done extremely well considering he was a virgin!

JB's a cherry-poppin' daddy!!laugh.png

You're one sick, pathetic *******, huh? But, then again, you just can't help yourself, can ya?

No, WFW would've punched the guy in the face and called the police myself instead of calling daddy and trying to figure out my next move.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Thanks. I owe it all to superior Falcon fan football acumen. Sole possession of first in my conference after this week!

division not conference...we would be tied for the conference...see you in the playoffs chef wink.png

division not conference...we would be tied for the conference...see you in the playoffs chef wink.png

Sorry, bro. Like I said, this is my first time, so I don't know how the breakdowns and stuff work.

I just know that if I keep winning, things will turn out good...

Sorry, bro. Like I said, this is my first time, so I don't know how the breakdowns and stuff work.

I just know that if I keep winning, things will turn out good...

congrats on your season...playoffs start after this week i think(its my 3rd yr playing ff)...good luck to ya...hopefully a falcon fan will win it this year

congrats on your season...playoffs start after this week i think(its my 3rd yr playing ff)...good luck to ya...hopefully a falcon fan will win it this year

Considering all top four seeds are Falcon fans, I'd say that's a pretty good possibility.

Considering all top four seeds are Falcon fans, I'd say that's a pretty good possibility.

That MUST mean you all are gonna win the Super Bowl!

Well, at least one Falcon fan will get some kind of consolation!wink.png

****!! ****!! *************!!

That ******* garbage Lynch TD just cost me my game!!

****!! ****!!! PIECE OF **** RAMS DEFENSE!!!!angry.png

Oh well, good game, Shredman. I still can't believe that last TD. I guess that's why they "play the game," eh?

DMN, Tony. You beat me by three points in week one, and beat me by three in the playoffs.

I AM a true Falcon Fan!! Even my fantasy team trends like the Birds...

****!! ****!! *************!!

That ******* garbage Lynch TD just cost me my game!!

****!! ****!!! PIECE OF **** RAMS DEFENSE!!!!angry.png

Oh well, good game, Shredman. I still can't believe that last TD. I guess that's why they "play the game," eh?

DMN, Tony. You beat me by three points in week one, and beat me by three in the playoffs.

I AM a true Falcon Fan!! Even my fantasy team trends like the Birds...

good game brother, you won the div, stumbled a bit outa the gate, but i thought my team was solid...they have been the last few weeks....

yea i didnt realize it was 2 week po brackets,,, so yea you are still very much alive.....

I didn't realize it either until halfway through the week. I started what I thought was a pretty formidable team this week, but it seems I made some horrible personnel decisions and you have truly won this playoff round. A tip o' me hat to ya!!

Good luck in the Finals, bro.