Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

I hate it when I lose a game by such a narrow margin, especially when I have about 30 points sitting on the bench! I did that a lot my first year playing back in '97!

Well, I had a guaranteed 0 starting in Harley, so, yeah, that was lame of me... WAIT!

I am not speaking to you in fantasyland because I believe you c0**blocked me from getting a pretty new Cadillac off waivers this week :angry:;):lol:

I hate it when I lose a game by such a narrow margin, especially when I have about 30 points sitting on the bench! I did that a lot my first year playing back in '97!

fantasy leagues are for...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Pikckem has been tough so far this year!

You're doing as bad as I am!

What name are you under jb? I wasn't sure you got in...

JB & RICKY & JULIAN & BUBBLES,

and I just passed you!

it is a long season...It took four of you to pass WFW... :lol:

You even suck at picking winners! Perhaps you made the correct decision, not to get involved with our fantasy league. People that don't know what they're doing really don't belong.

It's good to know your limitations........

Slaughterhouse ready to move into a tie for first after a tough start to the season. Kinda like my Birds...wink.png

But the Pick'em has been rough on us all!

You even suck at picking winners! Perhaps you made the correct decision, not to get involved with our fantasy league. People that don't know what they're doing really don't belong.

It's good to know your limitations........

I didn't check my standings last week. Am I really behind your sorry azz jb? I need to pick that up!2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

I didn't check my standings last week. Am I really behind your sorry azz jb? I need to pick that up!

IN BOTH LEAGUES you sorry sack of ****!tongue.png

How's Newton looking? From a FF view point.

I wish I had him.. He's KILLING FF right now; putting up Tom Brady numbers. I think Hard Hittaz FINALLY put him on his active roster and ended up winning his first game of the season last week!laugh.png

I wish I had him.. He's KILLING FF right now; putting up Tom Brady numbers. I think Hard Hittaz FINALLY put him on his active roster and ended up winning his first game of the season last week!laugh.png

:lol: Nice!!

Just like my team. It seems apropos though.

You mean the shytestorm!!??

Yeah, they went down to my Slaughterhouse, and came out as hamburger... just like the rest!!