Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

So Wake is going to trade Ryan Matthews AND Cordarelle Patterson for Kelvin Benjamin?? That's literally trading 320 points for 89 points. I don't know if I can allow that trade to happen. You're GIVING Bucman two high quality starters for a backup. That's not how FF works. You can't screw the rest of the league like that...trades have to be equitable.

Seriously... Matthews AND Patterson?? So he's going to give you his Flexx player and you're going to give him a starting RB AND a Flexx upgrade!?? No way...

And for full disclosure, he has offered a trade to me to acquire Devonta Freeman. Everyone knows how much I want him, but I will refrain from accepting or declining any trade until this issue is resolved, in the interest of fairness.

Bubba... you cant be serious??

You some how think KB is a backup, bud... and i say that cause it just cant be.

Bubba... you cant be serious??

You some how think KB is a backup, bud... and i say that cause it just cant be.

After this trade goes through. Give me Matthews back cause I dont think it's gonna get blocked

After this trade goes through. Give me Matthews back cause I dont think it's gonna get blocked

Yea...no, its not in the best interests of "SHOW ME YOUR TDS" to just give you Mathews. Sorry bud, but i'm thinking an agreement can be made. Check out my counter offer an tell me what a great opportunity im presenting.

Oh and i think the trade wasn't blocked cause only cheff caresd, need a caertain number of votes to veto the trade. But, i could be wrong?

Yea...no, its not in the best interests of "SHOW ME YOUR TDS" to just give you Mathews. Sorry bud, but i'm thinking an agreement can be made. Check out my counter offer an tell me what a great opportunity im presenting.

Oh and i think the trade wasn't blocked cause only cheff caresd, need a caertain number of votes to veto the trade. But, i could be wrong?

Declined. Matthews will get injured anyway and the AFC West has to play the NFC West

Danggit, man... I don't know why I even bother putting in a waiver claim. I swear jb takes them all...

I was the 12th to pick in a 12 man draft, consequently, I got first dibs. It's nobodies fault, I know wtf I'm doing doing when it comes to this stuff. I know it's in vogue for Falcon fans to believe I know very little about football and like to think of me as some dumbass old man that doesn't know **** from shineola, and just likes to give you all grief, but that couldn't be further from the truth.......which makes it even sweeter.tongue.png

I was the 12th to pick in a 12 man draft, consequently, I got first dibs. It's nobodies fault, I know wtf I'm doing doing when it comes to this stuff. I know it's in vogue for Falcon fans to believe I know very little about football and like to think of me as some dumbass old man that doesn't know **** from shineola, and just likes to give you all grief, but that couldn't be further from the truth.......which makes it even sweeter.tongue.png

Dude, I know you're one of the good ones... last year's champion... doesn't happen by accident, right?

i'm just remembering back through the last few years and bemoaning the fact that just about every time I put in a waiver request, you seem to have the upper hand on it.

Most of the time it's because I'm so far in the lead (:D ) that I'm last in the order. This time I blame WillyMo... how does someone just cut a top ten RB!??

BTW, one of my best drafts came from the 12th spot... last man, first man. Having two picks in a row each time makes planning a little easier...

Montee Ball a top ten RB? No sir

Dude. Just check. Not trying to be a dck, but you made a HUUUUUGE mistake. Seriously...

Montee Ball Worth 1st-Round Pick in 2014 Fantasy Football Leagues

By Scott Polacek , Featured Columnist

Aug 15, 2014

From espn's FF top 200...

Matthew Berry's Top 200 for Week 1

Rank Player, team Pos. Rank Opponent 1 Drew Brees, NO QB2 @Falcons 3 Andrew Luck, IND QB4 @Broncos 5 LeSean McCoy, PHI RB2 Jaguars 7 Jay Cutler, CHI QB6 Bills 9 Matt Ryan, ATL QB8 Saints 11 Demaryius Thomas, DEN WR1 Colts 13 Tom Brady, NE QB10 @Miami 15 Robert Griffin III, WAS QB12 @Texans 17 Arian Foster, HOU RB4 Redskins 19 Montee Ball, DEN RB5 Colts

The #19 all around player, 5th highest rated RB this week...

Sorry man sad.png ... especially since ol' pirate arse grabbed him!!

13 Pts. Top ten RB Montee Ball dominated.

Yeah, and that bum Lesean McCoy only got 11...

and Adrian Peterson with a mere 8 points... guy must be trash.

if you'd like to unload that garbage...

Yeah, and that bum Lesean McCoy only got 11...

and Adrian Peterson with a mere 8 points... guy must be trash.

if you'd like to unload that garbage...

Except for the fact those guys have a history of dominating FF leagues. Top ten RB Montee Ball on the other hand....

Like I said during the draft it is half luck.

Charles picked 1.4 got 2 points.

Bryant picked 15.4 got 18 points. He almost beat my 3 rbs combined.

anyone want to trade for Jordan Cameron on RC2?

falconcheff I am looking at you, do you still want him?

Mike Evans or Heath Miller. Send me a trade proposal if either one sounds good to you...

As do i, take that van2.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 6m

According to multiple reports, Chargers RB Ryan Mathews has sprained MCL in right knee.

He could miss 4-5 weeks.

It was bound to happen. It really is sad. He's a good player.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 6m

According to multiple reports, Chargers RB Ryan Mathews has sprained MCL in right knee.

He could miss 4-5 weeks.

It was bound to happen. It really is sad. He's a good player.

Now that your players are done and I still have McCoy left how much do you predict to lose by?