Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

Easy fellas, save it for the season! You're both Falcon fans, and you're gonna need to support one another when the Saints & Bucs open up a giant can of Whupass on the Falcons.

Dirtybirdn@tion likes this

Easy fellas, save it for the season! You're both Falcon fans, and you're gonna need to support one another when the Saints & Bucs open up a giant can of Whupass on the Falcons.

I ain't even sweating it. I feel sorry for him at this point.

A person running around with such ignorance and anger can't be healthy. God bless him.

Yes, I don't respect racist pieces of **** that are also *******.

Haven't you said pretty much the exact same thing about me?laugh.png

Haven't you said pretty much the exact same thing about me?laugh.png

Never called you a racist. Might have called you a ***** a few times but not a lowly racist.

Never called you a racist. Might have called you a ***** a few times but not a lowly racist.

Yeah? Come on down here, I'll show you what kind of ***** opens up a can of whupass on peckerwoods like you.wink.png

Yeah? Come on down here, I'll show you what kind of ***** opens up a can of whupass on peckerwoods like you.wink.png

don't break your hip JB you've got to mow your lawn today.

I've always made 'em on the Sat. night prior to opening week of the season.

Just make sure to set your list, as I know you'll be wanting Ryan with your first pick.laugh.png

You can sign up for the RCII league, the draft is for 7pm the following day, Sunday the 31st. 6 spots left as of this morning. Cheff and I are in both.

http://games.espn.go...1&seasonId=2014

pasword is: blitz

Playing in Daytona at Bad Boys Saloon Sunday

its Labor Day weekend man lol

i will just have to start me a couple of teams at yahoo and nfl to actually get to pick my players lol

Playing in Daytona at Bad Boys Saloon Sunday

its Labor Day weekend man lol

i will just have to start me a couple of teams at yahoo and nfl to actually get to pick my players lol

Sorry Bud, but if you'll remember, we have always had the draft on the last Sat evening before the start of the regular season.

If you go in to your team, you can adjust your list and such, so if there's a player or players you just HAVE TO HAVE, ala Matt Ryanwink.png , you can move 'em up your list. Have fun at your gig! I gotta come out and see your Ginger Baker act one of these days!wink.png

Shredman likes this

So Wake is going to trade Ryan Matthews AND Cordarelle Patterson for Kelvin Benjamin?? That's literally trading 320 points for 89 points. I don't know if I can allow that trade to happen. You're GIVING Bucman two high quality starters for a backup. That's not how FF works. You can't screw the rest of the league like that...trades have to be equitable.

Seriously... Matthews AND Patterson?? So he's going to give you his Flexx player and you're going to give him a starting RB AND a Flexx upgrade!?? No way...

And for full disclosure, he has offered a trade to me to acquire Devonta Freeman. Everyone knows how much I want him, but I will refrain from accepting or declining any trade until this issue is resolved, in the interest of fairness.