Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

So which one of ya'll had Julio?

I think Shred does, in our ESPN RC league.

SIKE I got roddy.

Same diff though.

Aren't you 5-0 so far?

Y'all buncha bastiges!!!

Just because I'm awesome, I'm like 11th on the waiver wire. You buncha fools came in a swooped most of my waiver pickups!!

...Randle, Blackmon... why you all gotta do me like that!? I thought we waz friends!???

Anyway, the Slaughterhouse sent out Shredd Sausage last week, and we're getting in a load of $hithawks this week...gonna be a sale on Quarters next week...

Y'all buncha bastiges!!!

Just because I'm awesome, I'm like 11th on the waiver wire. You buncha fools came in a swooped most of my waiver pickups!!

...Randle, Blackmon... why you all gotta do me like that!? I thought we waz friends!???

Anyway, the Slaughterhouse sent out Shredd Sausage last week, and we're getting in a load of $hithawks this week...gonna be a sale on Quarters next week...

Watch it Cheffie, you're startin' to sound like WFL, next thing we know, you'll be sporting a full beard, and wearin' a bra & panties just like WFL while he's sittin' at his keyboard when he posts here.laugh.png

Anyway...........your *** is gonna be new new mown grass when my $hithawks get done wit ya!tongue.png

Watch it Cheffie, you're startin' to sound like WFL, next thing we know, you'll be sporting a full beard, and wearin' a bra & panties just like WFL while he's sittin' at his keyboard when he posts here.laugh.png

Anyway...........your *** is gonna be new new mown grass when my $hithawks get done wit ya!tongue.png

Soooooo... you're saying you DON'T go in for the "ZZ Top in Drag" look??

Soooooo... you're saying you DON'T go in for the "ZZ Top in Drag" look??

ONLY when it's me, my bird and our dog in the house with me, on Tuesday evenings, in months beginning with the letter J.wink.png

ONLY when it's me, my bird and our dog in the house with me, on Tuesday evenings, in months beginning with the letter J.wink.png

On another serious note, I can't tell you how pizzed I am that I lost out on J Blackmon to YOU!!!

This should be a dmn good week...two powerful teams going at it, in a possible playoff preview.

What's your strategy with DeMarco Murray?? Gonna ride with a questionable back? Your RB situation leaves much to be desired...

On another serious note, I can't tell you how pizzed I am that I lost out on J Blackmon to YOU!!!

This should be a dmn good week...two powerful teams going at it, in a possible playoff preview.

What's your strategy with DeMarco Murray?? Gonna ride with a questionable back? Your RB situation leaves much to be desired...

Yes, it sure does, but if I had a pair of top RB's I'd runaway with this thing!tongue.png

Both Drew Brees AND my backup QB had a bye this week. I'm counting on Ryan Tannehill to save me....great. Might get my first loss on that alone.

Nice defensive win, jb. Thanks for taking it easy on me by benching 20 point Harry Douglas!

DMN! Once again, my superstars didn't show up...3 points from Desean Jax with NO TD'S???

Tony G 3 points!???

Reggie Bush 5 points???

The last time this happened the falcons beat the Rams. The only time I lose Fantasy is on Falcon win days...

...I hope I lose every Fantasy game here on out... ;)

Nice defensive win, jb. Thanks for taking it easy on me by benching 20 point Harry Douglas!

DMN! Once again, my superstars didn't show up...3 points from Desean Jax with NO TD'S???

Tony G 3 points!???

Reggie Bush 5 points???

The last time this happened the falcons beat the Rams. The only time I lose Fantasy is on Falcon win days...

...I hope I lose every Fantasy game here on out... wink.png

I thought I had him in my lineup! That's why I picked him up! Oh Well, at least Manning came through again!

SHEEEEEHIT!! 5td's 330+ yards from Brees!!?? He's a one man fantasy wrecking ball!

That was just a................tad.................better than Mattie Boy put up yesterday, huh?wink.pnglaugh.pngtongue.png

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.ohmy.png

That was just a................tad.................better than Mattie Boy put up yesterday, huh?wink.pnglaugh.pngtongue.png

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.ohmy.png

It's just a tad better than MOST of my team put up this week... :(